New to the Army! Question about playing with friends out of range.

Disable your Geo Filer & let them join your party. They should appear as a circle on the map when they join. Click each circle & in the box below give them an ID & rate them a high rating out of 100. This will add them to your host allow list & will allow them to join even though they're outside your filter range.

Disable your Geo Filer & let them join your party. They should appear as a circle on the map when they join. Click each circle & in the box below give them an ID & rate them a high rating out of 100. This will add them to your host allow list & will allow them to join even though they're outside your filter range.

1 at a time? Or can they all join? And does it have to be a private match?

So I live in California and I have friends in North Carolina and east coast. I had my router setup and when I tried joining them it didnt allow me unless I disabled Geo Filter. Is there a work around I could do so I can play with my friends and get the benefit of my Router?

Didn't I answer this for you in the Shoutbox ? I wasn't lying lol

Yeah, add friends one at a time otherwise you won't know which friend is who as you need to name them first...

Didn't I answer this for you in the Shoutbox ? I wasn't lying lol

Yeah, add friends one at a time otherwise you won't know which friend is who as you need to name them first...

Thank you. It worked. lol when I host I have 16-20 ms and they have like 100+ .. lol Told them they need to join the army!

• Administrators

I'd suggest putting your home location in the middle of you all and try to get a fairer game for everyone.

As this has been resolved I'll now close this thread. Please feel free to open another if you have any other questions/issues :)

Archived