Party Chat issues PS4

DARK BAWGS

Constantly I have problems connecting to my friends in a party. I get into the party but get a chat error. It says could be a "Nat" issue but everyone is open. I play with the Geofilter and restart game, sometimes it will then work but I might have to try several times.

Any suggestions?

Your friends in your Geo-Filter range? I normally have my home location in the ocean and just use Ping Assist but when jumping into a party I need to place Geo Filter over UK otherwise I get the same error as you.

Yeah i had this last night after doing a factory reboot i forgot to add my friends to my geo list a habit i keep forgetting about with new firmware and factory reset.

Your friends in your Geo-Filter range? I normally have my home location in the ocean and just use Ping Assist but when jumping into a party I need to place Geo Filter over UK otherwise I get the same error as you.

I open my Geo up to include their home location but that doesn't help.  I would like to do as Ian says but that would require their cooperation!!!

• Administrators

I open my Geo up to include their home location but that doesn't help.  I would like to do as Ian says but that would require their cooperation!!!

*Fraser (confusing I know we both share the same name). Disable your Geo on boot and join them, then you should be able to add them all/connect then turn on Geo and play

Archived