First game with the NetDuma went well...

ImSallad

I got the NetDuma a day ago and it took a while to get used to and have a crisp game which didn't lag like crazy and once I finally got it all set up properly the first game I played went better than I thought it would. I apologies if I sound stupid in the video, I wanted to talk about the things I thought were cool for the time I had it. 

Advice on the video/commentary would be helpful if you feel like it!

Thanks DumaArmy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCtkE_Y-yrA

Nice vid, you mention your connection to your ISP lately and you showed me your network diags and they were bad to say the lest if you need help proving this to your ISP.

You will see more congestion during peak time hours when others in your area are using the virgin service you are also on.

Send them the Netduma's diags and use ping plotter pro free for 30 days (then it reverts to free) type 8.8.8.8 into target and press go it will also prove really well whats going on.

https://www.pingplotter.com/download.html

Nice video man.  I would say you can include yourself as part of the #DumaArmy now after that performance. :)

Okay, first off, you can play man.  Map control and movement, along with a pretty good shot, so you had a nice skill set coming in.  I think what you had developed before is just being allowed to come through now that you have a much more stable connection, which is what a lot of us found.  

Also, as Zennon has indicated above, if you have ISP line trouble, it can get better if you can get that sorted, so keep that in mind.

The router itself doesn't make you a God or invulnerable, you still need to be able to play the game with some skill and basic intelligence.  

Nice run and to drop 50 plus on Combine is no small feat.  I haven't done it yet and I have been grinding the hell out of this game.  LOL

Nice video man.  I would say you can include yourself as part of the #DumaArmy now after that performance. :)

Okay, first off, you can play man.  Map control and movement, along with a pretty good shot, so you had a nice skill set coming in.  I think what you had developed before is just being allowed to come through now that you have a much more stable connection, which is what a lot of us found.  

Also, as Zennon has indicated above, if you have ISP line trouble, it can get better if you can get that sorted, so keep that in mind.

The router itself doesn't make you a God or invulnerable, you still need to be able to play the game with some skill and basic intelligence.  

Nice run and to drop 50 plus on Combine is no small feat.  I haven't done it yet and I have been grinding the hell out of this game.  LOL

#DumaArmy >

yeah I feel like I'm playing the same but my connection is 10x stronger so I'm not shooting half a mag to kill someone!

I think I will have to speak to my ISP because I did a ping diognostics and they came back as terrible but no packet loss.

Archived