hosting blk ops3

is there any way to tell if you or a mate is hosting a game with the r1 ?.

i know i always connect to a server 940km away even though its outside my set range.

btw fraser im still waiting on your thoughts on the pics .

-you --> yes ( by having many big circles around you )

-a mate : if it's not you :), and if your are not connected to a dedicated server 

- connected to a dedicated server : you can't rate it , and you can confirm it by checking if you have  a little "e" at the end of the server code at the top right corner of your screen ( during map loading )

wonderd what that e was and it was there in the game lobby screen and can i block it as its lagging and if one person in the lobby is lagging i might aswell leave the game as it affects me that much which i thought the r1 was supposed to stop or reduce at the very least.

ID: 476ca97409e6383d    Distance: 584mi 

thats the number showing im uk based this seems to be in france or so it seems on the map if thats banned i dont get a game 

Like I said earlier, the one out of range is PSN central server. I'm on the Xbox One and it first connects to Xbox Live in Seattle. If you run a trace, it will always go to that central server, then to the dedicated then to host (if hybrid connected) then to you.

ID: 476ca97409e6383d    Distance: 584mi thats the server im uk based and from the map it seems to be in france ......... note to self copy and paste to notepad first or it wont show up on the forum ffs

Hmmmm, yeah if it has an ID #, it's probably not the PSN server. For me the Xbox Live server is always the dot in Seattle whenever I run the trace because I'm always connected to it no matter if I'm connected to other servers or people. I've never tried actually clicking on it for an ID #, possibly has one. I just know that is the XBox Live server.

• Administrators

is there any way to tell if you or a mate is hosting a game with the r1 ?.

i know i always connect to a server 940km away even though its outside my set range.

btw fraser im still waiting on your thoughts on the pics .

If you're host all circles will be big. 

Strict on, PA 0 and you shouldn't connect to anything outside your radius. I'd suggest trying some of the new profiles.

I'll reply to your PM as soon as I can, I have quite a few to get through. 

its the same problem iv had for ages now they seem to have 1/2 second advantage over me i see them and die and if anyone is less than 4 bars in the game i might aswell leave the game as they start lagging  and as for the server im always on it even when its set outside my range atm distance 576 miles server distance 584 miles

its the same problem iv had for ages now they seem to have 1/2 second advantage over me i see them and die and if anyone is less than 4 bars in the game i might aswell leave the game as they start lagging  and as for the server im always on it even when its set outside my range atm distance 576 miles server distance 584 miles

The game is going thru some changes right now and not for the better.I know this doesn't help your situation but what your experiencing a lot of others are going thru too,including myself.Not really enjoying the game at the moment.

The game is going thru some changes right now and not for the better.I know this doesn't help your situation but what your experiencing a lot of others are going thru too,including myself.Not really enjoying the game at the moment.

To say the least.  I am a huge fan of the BO franchise and I am hating this game's players right now.  The hit detection is much better (for me) with the new update and the Hyper Lane, but the community.  Bloody hell!   :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Archived