Software update

Are you talking your router firmware or your computer OS when your say OS?

If you're talking about your computer OS, your OS doesn't need to open the file. Just download it and then attach it through the Netduma Upgrade system on the router interface. Your OS shouldn't have anything to do with it. 

Hello Netduma team!

Could you please assist in getting my router upgraded? I downloaded 1.03.06. And followed the instructions but upgrade fails and I get a note to contact support. My current version is 0.5

Thank you in advance

• Administrators

Is there anyway for tech support to upgrade my router manually using Bleeding Cloud because my OS is old and out of date it will not open file , if so who do i need to message.

Go to the upgrade section of the router, click browse and find the downloaded .6 version and open it then click upgrade. You should be able to upgrade then. If you get an error let me know. 

Hello Netduma team!

Could you please assist in getting my router upgraded? I downloaded 1.03.06. And followed the instructions but upgrade fails and I get a note to contact support. My current version is 0.5

Thank you in advance

Can you make sure remote support is enabled in misc settings please. I'll pass it on and will let you know when you can safely upgrade

• Administrators

Hello Netduma team!

Thank you in advance

We couldn't access your router. Can you ensure you have remote support ticked in settings > miscellaneous. 

Also ensure the R1 is in the DMZ of your ISP hub. Then let us know so we can try again.

• 3 weeks later...

We couldn't access your router. Can you ensure you have remote support ticked in settings > miscellaneous. 

Also ensure the R1 is in the DMZ of your ISP hub. Then let us know so we can try again.

hi, can you plz help me to upgrade my netduma, presently iam running on 1.03.4

Tnx in advance

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Fraser, as advised i kept R1 in DMZ and checked once again to ensure that remote support is ticked (allow remote access to netduma tech support is ticked)

my R1 is running on 1.03.4 can you plz upgrade

Archived