Destiny PvP

Sir_smooch

I know Destiny PvP has supposed to have gone all crappy recently with/without the duma after the recent MM changes bungie made, im just wondering what settings are working best with ps4 for people currently since they changed it back and the big cloud update recently?? Any recommendations??

Also hows best to have it setup for PvE and crucible settings please?

Thanks in advance :)

SuBwpIU.png

These settings seem to work fine for cod and destiny for me. There is always that one guy that is hard to kill but people that I play with complain that its laggy but im like nope netduma FTW

Awesome, thanks buddy. Maybe a stupid question but is that with geo filter on or off? And what settings are u generally running on congestion control please?

Awesome, thanks buddy. Maybe a stupid question but is that with geo filter on or off? And what settings are u generally running on congestion control please?

Yeah always run the geo filter while gaming :) and congestion control 70% down 60% up is as close as I can get to a perfect buffer bloat but will vary for everyone http://forum.netduma.com/topic/10697-bufferbloat-a/

Hello,

I've set my geo filter in Paris with a radius of 1000 miles

But either I can't find people at all or I launch with people from dubai and quatar.

It's really annoying since bungie changed it all.

And worst : in the vanguard playlist I don't find people anymore even if I change my home location, it launch me alone ... , it's like bungie knows that's a false home ...

Yeah always run the geo filter while gaming :) and congestion control 70% down 60% up is as close as I can get to a perfect buffer bloat but will vary for everyone http://forum.netduma.com/topic/10697-bufferbloat-a/

Thanks dude. i may have to have a try real soon. just hope it works as good in in europe for me :)

• Administrators

Hello,

But either I can't find people at all or I launch with people from dubai and quatar.

And worst : in the vanguard playlist I don't find people anymore even if I change my home location, it launch me alone ... , it's like bungie knows that's a false home ...

Will check the game ASAP and see if there is anything that can be done.

Hello,

If you have the new firmware update installed dude. Go to the duma router page and look on the left hand side for the subsection that says profiles. After selecting profiles look at the drop down menu and select the destiny profile and load it.

If anyone else is using the network don't forget to enable hyper lane at the bottom of congestion control page.

I recommend it mate as when trying out the strikes I got matched no probs and very fast :)

Archived