cant connect to the internet with my R1

Make sure the Ethernet cable is connected correctly.

Turn off both routers, turn on the ISP router wait for it to fully boot over a minute.

Boot the duma and wait for it to fully boot, check for WAN IP.

Go into your ISP routers GUI and find the static and automatic settings and set them to auto.

If you have not altered the Netduma's at all then you wont need to change anything from the duma side.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Netduma Staff

messed around with it abit more and it now says i am connected to the internet but whenever i try to load something up it wont work

So you have a number after WAN IP in device manager? Have you got a device wired to the Netduma to try and connect to the internet? What is the specific error you get when trying to connect to the internet?

i'm also getting this

You have been connected to this page due to one of the following reasons. You must now shut down your internet browser and internet applications before attempting to reconnect. This may clear the issue immediately, if not then please select the appropriate action from list below.

1. Your service provider is currently unable to accept your connection request, please wait and reattempt later or contact your service provider for more information. Or
  2. You have attempted to access an invalid Service Provider domain, check your user details. Or
  3. You are testing your connection using bt_test_user@startup_domain. Please proceed to next step as advised by your Service Provider Or
  4. You are testing your connection to your service provider using bt_test_user@domain. where "domain" is your Service Provider domain name. Please proceed to next step as advised by your Service Provider. Or
  5. The access circuit to your Service Provider is currently down. Your service should be resumed soon. Please try again later or contact your Service Provider 

Page maintained by BTWholesale

Archived