Bo3 near unplayable at the moment or for the last week.

Matt_Akira

For about a week now the game has been near unplayable for me, can't get my shots off BB tests A+ across the board all my duma set up correct? This isn't a problem with the duma but the game itself, I've gone from a global 1.81 kd to 1.78 then dropped drastically to 1.51 then to 1.31 now playing a 1.26 kd? I'm for better sense of the word, Pissing in the wind! The game has not been kind to me recently, So the point of this post is has anyone been feeling like this game is playing completely and utterly unfair at the moment? It's not a network or duma issue, It's 100% the game! I'm around 2ms behind, I can feel it, More so on 2xp weekend, Lost my will to play :-(

For about a week now the game has been near unplayable for me, can't get my shots off BB tests A+ across the board all my duma set up correct? This isn't a problem with the duma but the game itself, I've gone from a global 1.81 kd to 1.78 then dropped drastically to 1.51 then to 1.31 now playing a 1.26 kd? I'm for better sense of the word, Pissing in the wind! The game has not been kind to me recently, So the point of this post is has anyone been feeling like this game is playing completely and utterly unfair at the moment? It's not a network or duma issue, It's 100% the game! I'm around 2ms behind, I can feel it, More so on 2xp weekend, Lost my will to play :-(

First are you playing on XB1 or PS4 (or old gen)?  I quit playing on my XB1 for reasons as you sight plus not getting lobbies very easily and even with the Duma pretty laggy more times than not.  I now play on PS4 and find I play better my k/d is improving (still terrible) and I get lobbies quickly and the majority of time lag free or minimal.

Hope this is of some help and gives you a bit of clarity and/or relief!

Hey bawgs, XB1 mate, Just awful at the minute really awful haha, I've got more chance running round with my fists at the moment! Could be isp related but who knows, More since the latest hot fix but I didn't think they implemented any changes other than zombies exploits, I'll keep going and tinkering with the duma till at least I find something that works

I have been complaining for about two weeks now. 90% of my games are shit(xbox one) The first two weeks I had with the router were amazing. My kd went up 4 points. Now I loose every head to head gun battle and it's laggy as hell. The game is unplayable for me at this moment. I am in the U.S.

It has been like this on and off for me on the ps4. Mainly play hardcore modes now to try and have some consistent games. This mode even throws up a few shocking games though where hit detection can be as bad in core mode. I have even had to take aim assist off at times to stop being dragged off my target !!! I have not had my Duma hooked up at all to play blops3 and can safely say that my isp isn't the best but the game has been random in the quality of play from the start.

I'm on xbone TheSirLagalot and have been getting good games 99% of the time since new modem. Im in the USA and will be on after 8pm EST if anyone wants to join my lobby and see if my good lobbies can turn into yours. You never know!

Archived