Home location in Europe no games

How soon after you moved your home location did you start searching for games?  There is a 2 minute anti cheat feature that needs to take hold prior to searching for games.

Personally I have noticed if I disconnect the hard line from my console, move my home location, and then reconnect, I never get issues with finding games unless I am hovering over a sparsely populated area trying to find P2P games.

you must be on xbox with the padlock in ireland.

i'm on psn and at the moment i play solely on the netherlands server, sat almost on top if with a range of 177km, it finds games very very quickly >90% of the time, as long as it doesn't try and build a lobby around me before it starts pinging the server. 

On the Xbox they are planty of mislocated servers. All Im getting in EU is Ireland dedi server, all other are mislocated. So I must set ping assist to do his work, to find another EU servers. The cloud updates are to slow and should be more often, thats my opinion.

Any chance you don't have the Xbox enabled, but perhaps have your other system running?  

It will say 'DISABLE' when it is active and say 'ENABLE' when you need to turn it on*.  I have been known to switch consoles and forget to switch which console the Geo Filter in protecting me for.   :huh:

*This is being addressed in the .6 release tentatively slated for "very soon".

• Administrators

In settings > miscellaneous ensure auto&bleeding edge cloud are ticked and applied and see if that enables you to see more servers.

Also use Chrome or Firefox to rule out any browser related issues as those are our recommended browsers to access the interface.

That south uk server is for ps4, all I can connect to is the Irish server, I don't even use the geo filter anymore, even though the server is saying its 4 thousand miles away I still get a low 20 ping, so it's got to be wrong, the game runs fine but the only 2 things I hate is the flinch which is a joke and the lag comp is terrible, worst cod for it

Archived