Music project...

RolidSnake

Hi all,

I've set myself a new task this year in which I'm going to recreate and produce remixes of classic computer game themes/music.

I'm think going to start off nice and easy with Star Fox's 'Corneria' theme.

As always, suggestions are always welcome.

:)

Sounds pretty cool but then again I have no idea what the original sounded like :P

That is the original ;)

I'm going to remix that and try and make it my own without taking the feel/vibe away from the original.

If anyone has any classic game themes that they love and I think it's possible to remake it, please let me know!

hahaha 

I am telling you i can't stop listening to it! 

Brought this on CD, i wish i could find it i would just play it loud in the car lol 

your on to a good thing remixing classic game themes, to this day i still have NES music buzzing round in my head  :D

hahaha 

I am telling you i can't stop listening to it! 

Brought this on CD, i wish i could find it i would just play it loud in the car lol 

your on to a good thing remixing classic game themes, to this day i still have NES music buzzing round in my head  :D

If you've got any NES tunes you want to hear a remix of, give me a shout!

I've already had a few requests off some mates. I need to start writing them down so I don't forget haha!

Imagine the looks you'd get driving about with that blasting out of the speakers haha!  :D

Archived