Nuketown free?

MrRelentlessUK

There are rumours on the net that nuketown 2065 will be free for all on the 26/1/16 

seen youtube vids claiming this 

i have been on the PSN store and couldn't see it available 

was hoping this was true as i didn't get it with the game even though i pre ordered BO3 

anyone heard this or even downloaded it? 

I've not seen/heard anything about it.

Unless Treyarch/Activision/Vonderhaar have said anything about it then I'd say it's a rumour and nothing else.

In regards to not getting your copy of Nuketown, is it not possible to get intouch with Activision support. They're pretty active on Twitter etc. and may be able to help?

yeah not heard a thing from any of them

it was seen on the PSN store months ago that under nuketown had today date so alot of people put it up on youtube

i will try and speak to Activision about it, i did not pre order from Game uk though where you did get it for pre ordering 

i used simplygames.com and they did not state it came with the game

It was GAME only deal , that was not mentioned in the advertisements as I thought I would receive it from Amazon but found out on the day of release through peoples comments on why they had not received it in the reviews.

It will drop sooner or later for free as it did on Bops2.

Has anyone else played the new version of Nuketown.  Holy crap but that is a puke inducing, epileptic fit waiting to happen.   :huh:

I played like three games of it and that was enough.  I remember I timed this grenade and through it towards the "exit" to the cul-de-sac to get the LMG guy there like I had done 10,000 times on BO2.  Timing was good, the throw was spot on.

And that son of a bitch just jumped over the barrier! :wacko:  He waited the 2.5 seconds of warning time and jumped right back into the map and kept playing like it was an everyday occurrence.  :angry:

When I saw that in the theater mode replay, I knew I was done with Nuketown for the time being....LOL  :o

Has anyone else played the new version of Nuketown.  Holy crap but that is a puke inducing, epileptic fit waiting to happen.   :huh:

I played like three games of it and that was enough.  I remember I timed this grenade and through it towards the "exit" to the cul-de-sac to get the LMG guy there like I had done 10,000 times on BO2.  Timing was good, the throw was spot on.

And that son of a bitch just jumped over the barrier! :wacko:  He waited the 2.5 seconds of warning time and jumped right back into the map and kept playing like it was an everyday occurrence.  :angry:

When I saw that in the theater mode replay, I knew I was done with Nuketown for the time being....LOL  :o

I played it with a set of friends that I only play with occasionally.   They are all slayers and younger (teens).   It was the old typical spawn fest.  We had scorestreak after scorestreak with constant HATRs.  It was fun for a few games but gets old quickly.  It is great for racking up kills and SPM.  It can be useful for getting challenges too (especially knifing).  

It is great for racking up kills and SPM.  It can be useful for getting challenges too (especially knifing).  

That's an interesting point.  I have no desire to chase a gold knife, but we have a lot of folks here that like the challenge so I will add that piece of advice to the toolbox for later on.   ;)

I never even downloaded it and won't.

And JD you know better... ;)

Hopefully they don't make it like in MW3 where you "had to " download terminal to play the game,hated that fucking map too.

I never even downloaded it and won't.

And JD you know better... ;)

Hopefully they don't make it like in MW3 where you "had to " download terminal to play the game,hated that fucking map too.

Terminal on Domination was terrible.  It was so easy to spawn trap people in that small room and just continuously shoot through the walls with an LMG.  

Archived