The division

kinel

• 2 months later...

I've accepted the fact that they will NOT support this game. Its been out almost 2 months with multiple threads and posts asking for support. Their silence pretty much sums it up.

• 1 month later...

I've accepted the fact that they will NOT support this game. Its been out almost 2 months with multiple threads and posts asking for support. Their silence pretty much sums it up.

Not defending them, but Division is nothing like COD when it comes to matchmaking.  It's a complete clusterfudge and I will literally go and have the best time one minute and the worst, the next.  I'm probably gonna start going for body shots only on this game as I noticed most are going for body shots because of auto-aim.

Not defending them, but Division is nothing like COD when it comes to matchmaking. It's a complete clusterfudge and I will literally go and have the best time one minute and the worst, the next. I'm probably gonna start going for body shots only on this game as I noticed most are going for body shots because of auto-aim.

. It seems like your under the assumption that if the game's matchmaking doesn't resemeble that of Cod that it's an acceptable excuse. There are lots of other games that use a cloud connection similar to The Division. And if the game is running like crap for you is all the more reason for them to support it ( which Frasier said he will ) considering thats what the whole premise of owning the Duma is to begin with ...to reduce lag. Look at the special attention they gave to Halo 5 they're definitly able to do it. Sayin otherwise is almost a discredit to the team. My only complaint is i wanna play a game using my Duma while the game is still relevant. Lets all remember its a gaming router not a Cod router....though i must admit it seems that way.

. It seems like your under the assumption that if the game's matchmaking doesn't resemeble that of Cod that it's an acceptable excuse. There are lots of other games that use a cloud connection similar to The Division. And if the game is running like crap for you is all the more reason for them to support it ( which Frasier said he will ) considering thats what the whole premise of owning the Duma is to begin with ...to reduce lag. Look at the special attention they gave to Halo 5 they're definitly able to do it. Sayin otherwise is almost a discredit to the team. My only complaint is i wanna play a game using my Duma while the game is still relevant. Lets all remember its a gaming router not a Cod router....though i must admit it seems that way.

If it were that easy, I'm sure they'd do it... More support for games means more customers. 

And no, the way Division does things is not similar to most cloud-based games.  If I find the video that explained all this, I'll post a link (if I'm allowed to).

If it were that easy, I'm sure they'd do it... More support for games means more customers.

And no, the way Division does things is not similar to most cloud-based games. If I find the video that explained all this, I'll post a link (if I'm allowed to).

So i guess the other 46 games on this thread that are asking for support are too difficult as well. Why buy a Duma ?

As you say yourself it would be smart business if they support more games and i couldn't agree more , hence my dissatisfaction in the current state of their game support.....its terrible.

Surely out of 46 games 1 could be supported. Game support was neglected in my opinion. Are there games that can't be supported ? I'm sure there are.

But if CoD came out with a game whose matchmaking system was a clone of The Division it would get done don't be mistaken. StarWars Battlefront, The Division, Overwatch, BattleBorn, Rainbow Six Seige, MLB The Show 16, Uncharted 4, etc.are all deserving of being supported but are not, guess those were too difficult as well .

It's not about not caring. It is simply a case of being extremely busy and not always having the time to do it. I understand your frustration, I really do. I'm frustrated myself. I have a few essential tasks this week that need to be done. Then I will dedicate as much time as needed to get it done. It will be my priority.

Once these games are done I will focus on freeing up time each week to make sure this doesn't happen again.

As far as i'm concerned the issue has been addressed and i'll take their word for it , but as a consumer i have the right to voice my dissatisfaction when future game support was promised but not being met.

• Administrators

Apologies for the delay after I said in another thread I'd be working on it as a priority. I have had to take some personal time due to a family emergency. Once I return to the office on Monday (fingers crossed) game support will still be my priority.

Apologies for the delay after I said in another thread I'd be working on it as a priority. I have had to take some personal time due to a family emergency. Once I return to the office on Monday (fingers crossed) game support will still be my priority.

Family first , hope all is well .

• 1 month later...

Archived