Netduma R1 (Real talk)

DerPolacke

I just get fed up with people bashing the company,admin,mods,community etc over shit that can be fixed.But those people won't put any effort into helping us fix their issues they just want to bitch about things,I don't get it.Someone is offering to help you out after you have an issue with product A and you don't want the help ... Makes no sense to me.

Trying to figure out everyone you come across on the Internet is a no win situation.

Great product. Forums seems amazing and the staff seems very helpful.

Very happy with my purchase and all the videos were helpful along with a lot of information on how to setup everything.

Time to make a youtube video where you don't pay people to say amazing stuff about Netduma. Have a great day. Somehow for no reason my Netduma Router got infected, on purpose by Netduma Team?

All devices have a virus now.

Video will be online this weekend. Bye.

lol.. smh... *facepalm*

Time to make a youtube video where you don't pay people to say amazing stuff about Netduma. Have a great day. Somehow for no reason my Netduma Router got infected, on purpose by Netduma Team?

All devices have a virus now.

Video will be online this weekend. Bye.

Try it and Netduma is within their right to file a removal claim on YT on the grounds of lible and if you refuse, YT will cover their own ass and remove it for you because they don't want to be bothered with a claim like that... Especially when your dumb ass left a digital paper trail... THIS THREAD... Where everybody bent over backwards to help your lazy ass, but was met with vitriol and absolutely no Goddamned help from you. Typical 21-year old who thinks he knows everything when he knows shit...

Doesn't matter what i'm going to write. My router isn't infected :)
To your info, i have no torrent programs, no deamon tool, no cheats only Steam, Razer Synapse, Action!, Magix Video Deluxe and that's it.

It was just a test to see,

I asked at the bottom nicely to peopel that REALLY want to help me and not bitch at me. Post #21. was 4 days ago before i wrote this #22, virus thing.
After i started bitching = it took under 1h to make someone bitching back at me. But when i asked for help with my router to config it..  4 days no reply.

Yep i was bitching in post #21 at people that was bitching at me so i was bitching back.

I have a better idea. I started #1 bitching ok... i'm sorry lets see now in a new thread how helpfull the community is.

• Administrators

Doesn't matter what i'm going to write. My router isn't infected :)

To your info, i have no torrent programs, no deamon tool, no cheats only Steam, Razer Synapse, Action!, Magix Video Deluxe and that's it.

It was just a test to see,

I asked at the bottom nicely to peopel that REALLY want to help me and not bitch at me. Post #21. was 4 days ago before i wrote this #22, virus thing.

After i started bitching = it took under 1h to make someone bitching back at me. But when i asked for help with my router to config it..  4 days no reply.

Yep i was bitching in post #21 at people that was bitching at me so i was bitching back.

I have a better idea. I started #1 bitching ok... i'm sorry lets see now in a new thread how helpfull the community is.

Making an aggressive/inciting post including lies about our product as a "test" to see if people would respond to you is not the right way to go about it. Many people helped here as well as myself asking you to provide screenshots in order to help you, which you did not. 

If you want legitimate help, start a new thread and refrain from being rude/aggressive and lying about our company giving you viruses. 

This thread is now locked. 

This is your first warning. 

Archived