Budapest

BENORMOUS

So I'm off to Budapest on March 25th for one if the lads stag doo,anyone been or even better live there recommend good places/things to do and see

I have been there a couple of years ago; first thing I would recommend it take a reputable coach tour of the city and then a walking tour.  There is a lot to see and an incredible amount of history.  Once you have done these tours you will know some of the places you will want to explore further.  I remember seeing some of the buildings that still have the bullet marks from the Germans in the second World War - remarkable.

Have a great time it is a lovely city with plenty to keep you busy.

• 2 months later...

Had an absolute blast from what I remember lol,DB is right the buildings and history is great,took a boat ride down the river danube that splits the the 2 side apart one side buda the other pest,pest was where the partying and nightlife was but the buda side where the parliament building is was so picturesque,the boat ride was more of a booze cruise where a stripper jet skied out to our boat and totally ruined the stag in front of his 20 mates lol

I will be 100% paying another visit to Budapest in the future

Archived