Unknown Devices Connected To MY Duma?

Hi Guys

Having nothing but issues with my Duma lately and to be honest started to get frustrated. Before anyone asks about setup I have already had a 1-1 with Fraser who confirmed all my settings were correct.

Now I can't get a online FIFA 16 game so have reconnected to my HH5, no problems.

I have just reconnected to my Duma to see if there's any change and I now have a 'nameless device and a Linda-PC' connected??? NOBODY has my network password, all the devices in my house are accounted for and connected and now I have these two unknown devices???? This is very worrying for the security of my network.

Anybody else had anything similar?

I got unknown or nameless devices when I connected my R1. It seems that the R1 can't fully detect devices correctly or if the device does not have any host name value on the device, the R1 can't understand it so it just puts unknown. I had to turn off all my devices and one at a time turn them on and look at the MAC addresses and compare them. You may need to do the same. Find out where any other devices are and or change the wifi SSID and PW temporarily to ensure nobody is connected via wireless. I do hope the FW can be improved to detect various devices or provide host names on detection. I keep a list of MAC vs Host Names vs devices so I can look to see what is what.

When I originally set up the Duma I did exactly that, I have all devices in my house accounted for other than this nameless device and a Linda-PC? I have no idea who Linda even is?

I have already changed the Duma password to my own. It wont even allow me to delete them so I've blocked them.

My password is 15 digits long with caps, lower, numbers etc

When tryin to play FIFA i jus get the 'finding opponent' for 1-2 mins then 'no opponent can be found' when it clearly shows me connected to a host on the geo?

Yeah had that on fifa since the last firmware came out, i'm unable to play fifa online.

Does the same for me.

Apparently its happening to quite a few ppl (not just us with the Duma). FIFA turned the servers off today between 2-4pm UK time for 'maintenance', I myself haven't tried it yet as I'm working but give it a go Ste an let us know if you av any luck

Apparently its happening to quite a few ppl (not just us with the Duma). FIFA turned the servers off today between 2-4pm UK time for 'maintenance', I myself haven't tried it yet as I'm working but give it a go Ste an let us know if you av any luck

Will do.

Haven't played it in months, would never connect to any one.

Archived