hyper-traffic on pc

riggs540

Hi guys , just a quick question .

With hyper-traffic if you put a pc in the list , if your pc isnt playing games ie watch youtube,heavy steam downloads , does it know and takes it out of hyper-traffic or can this only be done manually

thanks

With hyper-traffic if you put a pc in the list , if your pc isnt playing games ie watch youtube,heavy steam downloads , does it know and takes it out of hyper-traffic or can this only be done manually

thanks

Erm , what's hyper traffic?

A beta / alpha 6.0 feature?

thanks

1. Why you asking this question here?

2. Hyper traffic is meant for gaming or VoIP only, don't use it for anything else or it'll lag you something shocking. Remove it manually.

Keep these kinds of threads in the right sections, if you have access to coming features then discuss it in the correct forum sections.

1. Why you asking this question here?

2. Hyper traffic is meant for gaming or VoIP only, don't use it for anything else or it'll lag you something shocking. Remove it manually.

Keep these kinds of threads in the right sections, if you have access to coming features then discuss it in the correct forum sections.

Iain has tweeted it mate, I suppose he couldn't hold it in but after last times debarkle right or wrong thing to do? ;)

Iain has tweeted it mate, I suppose he couldn't hold it in but after last times debarkle right or wrong thing to do? ;)

Not everybody will follow his Twitter or see that particular tweet, maybe a relocation of this thread to the right section can't hurt?

• Netduma Staff

Sorry thought I had put it in tech bit.

I dont have any access to it but people where saying about on twitter.

It's ok :)

Hyper traffic just means that packets for added devices won't have to go through any queuing.

Archived