version 1.03.5

Hey guys,

I'm wondering if anyone can help me out on this one?

this is my problem can not enter the browser and have no connection to the page I make steps how to solve this problem in the forum but nothing
What happendin.... after i put the version 1.03.5 lost the signal I heard the beep and light on ..then I test with another router is well and change cables my connection is ok but i can not enter the browser with this ip 192.168.1.1 192.168.88.1 using netduma in my computer screen on the bottom right corner
comes out the network icon with a yellow triangle and messages that appear in the web browser (error ip address not connected ) if someone can help me with this problem ... 

Amauri - Hi, I got your PM, so here I am.  :D

It looks like Fraser was hitting a lot of threads this morning, so I think his initial question was whether you are currently connected via WIFi or are you hard wired?  In reading your initial post, it appears that you "changed cables" while testing your other router, perhaps?

If the laptop is connected to the Duma, do you have Chrome?  If so, can you try accessing the website address in Chrome?

If you are connected with a hard wired cable and you can't use or don't have Chrome, we can help there but I would like to try Chrome first as it just seems to work for most problems.

I'll check back

Amauri - Hi, I got your PM, so here I am.   :D

It looks like Fraser was hitting a lot of threads this morning, so I think his initial question was whether you are currently connected via WIFi or are you hard wired?  In reading your initial post, it appears that you "changed cables" while testing your other router, perhaps?

If the laptop is connected to the Duma, do you have Chrome?  If so, can you try accessing the website address in Chrome?

If you are connected with a hard wired cable and you can't use or don't have Chrome, we can help there but I would like to try Chrome first as it just seems to work for most problems.

I'll check back

I'm using the cable .... the wifi does not work .... I'm using chrome

Did you isolate as per the guide above (so just power and ethernet to PC plugged in) and try to access the interface? 

made as stated in guia..but was not possible to access the interface ...have any other guide to help resolve this problem ?

Hey guys,

I'm wondering if anyone can help me out on this one?

this is my problem can not enter the browser and have no connection to the page I make steps how to solve this problem in the forum but nothing

What happendin.... after i put the version 1.03.5 lost the signal I heard the beep and light on ..then I test with another router is well and change cables my connection is ok but i can not enter the browser with this ip 192.168.1.1 192.168.88.1 using netduma in my computer screen on the bottom right corner

comes out the network icon with a yellow triangle and messages that appear in the web browser (error ip address not connected ) if someone can help me with this problem ... 

Try pressing the reset button on the back of the netduma router.

Then unplug your modem for like 2 minutes and then plug it back in and wait for 3 minutes.

Then plug just the netduma to the modem and wait 2 minutes.

Then just plug your pc or laptop wired directly to the netduma and wait 3 minutes.

You should be able to connect now.

Just curious. I got my R1 today. Yay. I was wondering if I should run the router as is out of the box or go for the update? 

I notice a few things about it and some menu features differ from what I see here:

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/10283-how-to-find-your-best-settings/

The only thing I've done right now is change the default LAN IP address to what I was using before, turned off the WiFi radio. I'm still learning how to use the reservations list and I think I see how to configure that. 

Hoping to go online later this evening and test out BO3  :blink:

Update, so I got GeoFilter set I believe to my home area and double clicked on the auto geo range setting and it set best miles from my home location. I also got A+ on Buffer Bloat and Quality however D rating on speed from dsl reports using 92% Down and 100% up. I set 100/3 for my ISP speed and only getting 40-50Mb on the Down speeds so I presume the levels are limiting during the speed test. I did set 100% and saw 100Mb speeds. I'm the only person awake during game play time so can I presume I can set the congestion levels higher for a singer user for gaming? I don't any surfing or video streaming while gaming. I get some texts in on my phone is all. All this set and speed testing on XB1 reports 7-10Mb Downspeed. Up is good and 0 packet loss and 28ms. I presume I'm missing a setting maybe on getting faster speeds on XB1s speed test? I think having Host Filter set up for the XB1 was slowing it down. I disable the one filter and speeds are back up faster now. Using 92% on the Down and 100% on the up to maintain A+ BufferBload and Quality. Will give these settings a try in BO3.

Played BO3 last nite. Very interesting gaming. I was going very well for what I was doing. had several ## and 0 games. Noticed some lag issues which I think and believe was coming from the opposing teams players as we saw fluctuations in there signal bars during game place which my team mates also noticed. I noticed that while I hosted my teammates, game play was good for everyone. I noticed going head to head with an opposing team member that I mostly came out on top. Using a different router, I wouldn't be as lucky. 

Overall first experience with the router and BO3 was great. 

Just curious. I got my R1 today. Yay. I was wondering if I should run the router as is out of the box or go for the update? 

I notice a few things about it and some menu features differ from what I see here:

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/10283-how-to-find-your-best-settings/

The only thing I've done right now is change the default LAN IP address to what I was using before, turned off the WiFi radio. I'm still learning how to use the reservations list and I think I see how to configure that. 

Hoping to go online later this evening and test out BO3  :blink:

Update, so I got GeoFilter set I believe to my home area and double clicked on the auto geo range setting and it set best miles from my home location. I also got A+ on Buffer Bloat and Quality however D rating on speed from dsl reports using 92% Down and 100% up. I set 100/3 for my ISP speed and only getting 40-50Mb on the Down speeds so I presume the levels are limiting during the speed test. I did set 100% and saw 100Mb speeds. I'm the only person awake during game play time so can I presume I can set the congestion levels higher for a singer user for gaming? I don't any surfing or video streaming while gaming. I get some texts in on my phone is all. All this set and speed testing on XB1 reports 7-10Mb Downspeed. Up is good and 0 packet loss and 28ms. I presume I'm missing a setting maybe on getting faster speeds on XB1s speed test? I think having Host Filter set up for the XB1 was slowing it down. I disable the one filter and speeds are back up faster now. Using 92% on the Down and 100% on the up to maintain A+ BufferBload and Quality. Will give these settings a try in BO3.

• Administrators

Amauri will be getting a replacement. 

Played BO3 last nite. Very interesting gaming. I was going very well for what I was doing. had several ## and 0 games. Noticed some lag issues which I think and believe was coming from the opposing teams players as we saw fluctuations in there signal bars during game place which my team mates also noticed. I noticed that while I hosted my teammates, game play was good for everyone. I noticed going head to head with an opposing team member that I mostly came out on top. Using a different router, I wouldn't be as lucky. 

Overall first experience with the router and BO3 was great. 

Glad to see you're enjoying it so much! Please do start a new thread though if it's unrelated to the original post. You can stay on the current version if it works for you but if you need support we will tell you to upgrade.

I'll close this thread.

Archived