Random Router Reboots

I've been getting random router reboots. It shouldn't be a heat issue as it's on a table with no other devices near it an nothing close to obstruct airflow. The reboots are extremely inconsistent where some days I won't have any and others it will reboot 2-3 times within 30minutes. It has rebooted with and without the control panel open.

I remember reading in the update thread that at least one other person has reported random reboots. Was there a solution found?

After the update a factory reset was performed and then settings rebuilt.

Haven't noticed any router reboots since disabling Turbo Mode... so here is another confirmation to go along with anyone else that has had this issue probably deserves a look from the dev team. Let me know if you need any specific info from me and feel free to look at my router settings.

• Administrators

Also ensure it is not located within close proximity to wireless devices as I think bagsta realised that this can cause reboots. You can PM me with your IP (ensure remote support ticked) and when you have turbo on and its rebooted I can get Iain to take a look if he's available. 

• Administrators

The router is about 3 feet away from a wireless connected network printer.

I'm a little confused by your request you want me to turn turbo back on and let you know when it's rebooting? May be difficult to get this accomplished.

Yes that is what I meant, yes it wouldn't be the easiest thing. 

Try A7's suggestion and we can go from there

Archived