Wifi on other Laptops not working...

my dad was trying to connect to the wifi but it wasnt working..

my setup.. i have the virgin super hub 2 (main router) > Netduma > my pc (ethernet)

i have not activated MODEM MODE on the superhub as other family members like to use the 2.5ghz wifi on phones, could this be the problem to the laptop issues? i have even tried connecting the laptop to the netduma wifi but no luck it says its timed out before connecting

what i know is i can connect to both Virgin2.5ghz wifi and Netduma wifi on my phone and i have no problems.

my dad was trying to connect to the wifi but it wasnt working..

my setup.. i have the virgin super hub 2 (main router) > Netduma > my pc (ethernet)

i have not activated MODEM MODE on the superhub as other family members like to use the 2.5ghz wifi on phones, could this be the problem to the laptop issues? i have even tried connecting the laptop to the netduma wifi but no luck it says its timed out before connecting

what i know is i can connect to both Virgin2.5ghz wifi and Netduma wifi on my phone and i have no problems.

You need to disable the WiFi on the hub and enable it on the NetDuma. You want to pass all connections through the duma in order to take advantage of the congestion control when your gaming. Go to Settings>WiFi>enable and hit apply you can set the name of the network and a password for the NetDuma. Also make sure WiFi work around is not ticked (can cause dropouts) in Settings>Misc.

You will have to re-enter the password on any devices. Best to forget network on the laptop then connect the new network.

• Netduma Staff

Thanks for the help i have enabled modem mode and restarted both routers and everything seems to be working now :)

I also went into misc>disabled wifi work around too

Thanks again :)

As this is sorted I'll close the thread. Feel free to make another thread with anymore questions :)

Archived