Xbox one slow down/up speeds through Wired port.

Xbox one last night (maybe earlier but I never noticed) is getting incredibly slow download and upload speeds through Netduma's LAN port.
The current speed test sits at
140 kbps down, 170 kbps up, 1% packet loss, mtu 1428

I have Netduma bandwidth set to 20/20 , and xbox has 80% bandwidth allocation.

I can't do screenshots of the xbox's speed test page, but here's the stats.

Xbox via Ethernet on Netduma.14 mbps down, .17 kbps up, 1% packet loss, mtu 1428, 101 ms ping
Xbox via Ethernet on Primary Router: 5.55 mbps down, 1.40 mbps up, 0% packet loss, mtu 128, 101 ms ping

Xbox via Wireless on Netduma: 6.75 mbps down, 0.05 mbps up (Dunno why that dropped), 1% packet loss, mtu 1428, 106 ms ping

PC via Ethernet on Netduma: 3.88 mbps down, 1.67 mbps up, 70 ms ping
PC via Wireless on Netduma: 7.18 mbps down, 2.14 mbps up, 75 ms ping

• Administrators

Are you on the latest firmware version 1.03.5? If so reset device distribution & apply. You're throttling your connection quite low with 20/20 which may be indicating why the speeds are slower. I'd recommend 70/70. 

Also the xbox test is quite inaccurate. I would do a speed test from the web browser on the xbox for a more accurate test.

Xbox has 80% bandwidth allocation.

Is that with the distribution flower?? Your giving it 80% of 20% but there is a bug with the distribution flower in the firmware when you reset distribution it will give you the correct cc setting. 20% cc is quite low try 70/70. I'm using 70/93 atm.

Did a factory reset from the control panel and the button on the back and it made it even worse. I can't use anything, Ethernet or wireless, over Netduma now.

I think I have a defective unit, Can I get this exchanged? I got this in the mail a couple of weeks ago...

Did a factory reset from the control panel and the button on the back and it made it even worse. I can't use anything, Ethernet or wireless, over Netduma now.

I think I have a defective unit, Can I get this exchanged? I got this in the mail a couple of weeks ago...

Post screenshots of your settings. It may be something simple.

• Administrators

Please don't do a factory reset unless advised to, especially the one in the back of the router. Did you do them one after the other? 

Is the wifi broadcasting? If so the wireless password is "netdumar1" can you connect and access the interface?

Post screenshots of your settings. It may be something simple.

Which pages exactly?

Please don't do a factory reset unless advised to, especially the one in the back of the router. Did you do them one after the other? 

Is the wifi broadcasting? If so the wireless password is "netdumar1" can you connect and access the interface?

Yes, did factory in settings, still wonky, did one in back of router, got worse.  The wifi is broadcasting and I can reach the interface.

• Administrators

Okay so now you can access the interface through wifi can you also do the same wired and achieve internet? 

For speeds:

100% sliders

Preemptive

Share excess on

Reset device prio and apply - then don't touch it.

Do a wired speed test from a PC, not the console.

Ensure you don't have turbo or super turbo mode on in settings > miscellaneous

Okay so now you can access the interface through wifi can you also do the same wired and achieve internet? 

For speeds:

100% sliders

Preemptive

Share excess on

Reset device prio and apply - then don't touch it.

Do a wired speed test from a PC, not the console.

Ensure you don't have turbo or super turbo mode on in settings > miscellaneous

From PC

Wireless:

Down: 5.75 MBPS.  Up: Test Fails.  I tried different speed test with the same results.

Wired:

Down: 10.1 KBPS.  Up: 40.4 KBPS.   

For reference here is wireless speed test from another router.

Down: 9.32 MBPS.   Up: 2.51 MBPS.

• Administrators

From PC

Wireless:

Down: 5.75 MBPS.  Up: Test Fails.  I tried different speed test with the same results.

Wired:

Down: 10.1 KBPS.  Up: 40.4 KBPS.   

For reference here is wireless speed test from another router.

Down: 9.32 MBPS.   Up: 2.51 MBPS.

Are all devices connected to the R1? Or are there some connected to the ISP hub/router in front of the R1 that are using the internet? 

Can you post screenshots of the congestion control page along the miscellaneous page please.

Are all devices connected to the R1? Or are there some connected to the ISP hub/router in front of the R1 that are using the internet? 

Can you post screenshots of the congestion control page along the miscellaneous page please.

Yes they are all connected to the R1, I only have 2 devices, My laptop and the Xbox that are currently being used on them.

adCjlfy.pngrBwDbAr.pngZWZzglK.png3w8bTFS.png

Archived