Black Ops 3 hacked?

corrosiveguy

Just curious to see if anyone has seen this..

The other day I was playing Domination on Xbox one. For the second half of the game the enemy was calling in repeated scorestreaks, one scorestreak after another.. non stop.. all high streaks. HATRs, raps, hellstorm.. Looked at the scoreboard and some of their top players were 25-15 maybe.. There was no way they could of had everything they were calling in. We were just being bombarded by streaks we couldnt cap anything. For several minutes.. It was the weirdest thing, and reminded me of the MW2 infinite care package glitch.. I reported the whole team because I wasnt sure who was doing it.

Second thing I ran into was on uplink.. this guy kept getting the ball and just disappearing. He would keep scoring and we have no clue how.. We actually camped the uplink and didnt see him at all on his approach.. one after another. Other times he would throw it from the trailers on nuketown and still score. one was wide right and bounced and then went in.. We reported him as well.

I am already aware of the master prestige hackers.

Next gen consoles can not currently be 'hacked', you probably witnessed a glitch.

If you were playing on PC , it was probably a host modded lobby which isn't a rare thing.

Anyways , just report them and move along :)

Next gen consoles can not currently be 'hacked', you probably witnessed a glitch.

If you were playing on PC , it was probably a host modded lobby which isn't a rare thing.

I did on the in game reporting system and through xbox

I experienced the same thing on the PS4. Multiple Kill streaks, that all the voice over was saying, as as above there was no way they could be getting THAT many it was non stop, and that was HCTDM

I agree with Asentrix in that it was probably glitches.  I have seen a few youtube videos on hellstorm glitch that gives constant hellstorms.  It could be possible that the team just got many of the scorestreaks.  I play with some real slayers.  Often, we have rough starts at the beginning of the game while we are trying to cap flags and/or get map control. This usually results in lots of deaths in the beginning.  Once we are set up, we start increasing kills and gaining score streaks.  We all try to run different lethal streaks for different persons - i.e. some run hellstorms and lightning strikes while others run Wraith and RAPS.  Playing with Combat Focus will help gain them VERY quickly too.

Next gen consoles can not currently be 'hacked'

You're kidding right?  The next gen consoles have been out for a few YEARS now.  They are most definitely hacked, though the overall number a typical player will run into may be a small percentage.

Just a click away

The PS4 and XB1 are not hacked / jailbroken.

I would know as I keep up on that stuff since anybody interested in gaming and technology should.

Also, you'd see a lot more noobs hosting modded lobbies and hacks if they were. Once it trickles down to a "How To" video on YT is when you know something is legit.

The PS4 and XB1 are not hacked / jailbroken.

I would know as I keep up on that stuff since anybody interested in gaming and technology should.

Also, you'd see a lot more noobs hosting modded lobbies and hacks if they were. Once it trickles down to a "How To" video on YT is when you know something is legit.

Getting very close now though on PS4.

https://fail0verflow.com/blog/2015/console-hacking-2015-liner-notes.html

PS4 has been hacked my friend, they have jail broken it but not released it.

There is a infection hack on the consoles for modded lobbies.

There is also a score streak hack.

If you believe that a product, made in Japan and with as far reaching impact as the Playstation, wasn't hacked/cracked and/or modded inside the first 30-60 days you need to get out more.

I was in S. Korea, Seoul to be exact, in 2001.  The black market in Seoul is so strong, and so heavily leveraged by the local gang/gangs that store owners used to lease space in front of their store for knockoff salesmen to sell almost the exact same items at fractions of the original price, right outside the store during closed business hours.  I bought LV bags, Prada running suits and Tag Heuer watches from knock off vendors right on the street after about midnight in places like Namdaemun market and Itaewon 

The original Xbox was released in November, IN THE STATES.  I left Korea before Christmas in 2001 and you could already find Xbox's that were cracked/modded or altered to play pirated games and available for high priced sale.  This was in the first couple of weeks after a US launch.  I looked very hard at one for $1,500 USD that I ultimately decided not to buy.

You can't say that there aren't hacked or jail broken units unless you can account for every model ever made.

You also can't tell me that an entire population who made their universal vision of Kaizen for production DON'T have it in them to try and jailbreak something with the market these things have.

Just because they aren't for sale at the local 7-11 doesn't mean they don't exist.

There hacked probably have been before the first month they came out.It's just no one want's to believe it,that's the world we live in today.

You're kidding right?  The next gen consoles have been out for a few YEARS now.  They are most definitely hacked, though the overall number a typical player will run into may be a small percentage.

Just a click away

It's impossible to alter the games state as there's no current modded firmware which allows third party modifications to access server data.

The only 'l33t hax' you think exist are the ability to emulate shitty pokemon on a linux OS or play pirated games without the abilty to use any network features.

Archived