CANT HOST A LOBBY WITH MY FRIENDS

This was happening to me yesterday one friend was fine to join and for him to join me, but another was unjoinable and could neither join me from within the game or from Xbox live.

Geo on or off, Xbox live issue it seems.

May need to make sure everyone joining has an open nat type! Just a suggestion

Yeah open NAT for all my party last night when we had issues. not to worry still had fun on my own :)

Sometimes have this problem partying up with ltr, im in UK he is in USA West side. After closing it down a few times we can usually sort it out.

If not we just set party options in blops 3 to only hear party and use that instead of chat. (this is on ps4)

I experience this as well and am convinced it's the game (Blops3) and not necessarily the Duma.  I'm currently seeking resolve on this as well and am assuming it's going to be a combination of the game 'being fixed' in a future patch, and/or some currently-unknown configuration in the router that I've yet to identify.

My current 'resolve' has been to keep the filter disabled entirely and just practice the habit of starting a match up and being sure to see if all party members remain with you in the lobby during the matchmaking process... 99% of the time I must back out, then wholla, all my peeps are back together again, then try loading a match again... lose another 1-2 people, etc. etc.

100% of the 99% lol I must repeat this at least 3 times, i.e., backing out, reloading, etc.... before we can actually be loading into a match in which we are still together as a party... often as many as 6-7 times but usually the magic number seems to be about 3.

(I've successfully avoided blame unto myself and/or the router by saying to the others that it's the game and we just have to deal with it for now :P which however I'm fairly certain it really is the game)...  hope that helps or at least offers some insight/ free therapy haha...

Q

Archived