I can't create a PPoE connection... in Brazil, almost all connections are via PPoE... I try to save the connection login, but it says the username is invalid... my login (provided by the ISP) is vivianne.conti (my wife's name, yes, with a dot in the middle)... because of this dot, it doesn't save the user, it says it's invalid... if I remove the dot, it saves, but it won't connect, so obvious, because the name has the dot in the middle and the ISP server will think the name is wrong...anyway, I tried to save without the dot and I skipped everything... however, it gets to the dumaOS 4 loading screen and it doesn't leave the loop, it stays there forever. .. I tried on the PC (192.168.77.1) and I tried on the cell phone (obviously connected to the R3's wifi)...
It's a joke, I never had a problem creating a pppoe connection with that username, on XR1000, r2, Asus AX6000 (which I'm using now)... Didn't you review the basic PPoE code before launching? The thing does not connect to the internet because of a point and does not exit the loop... How am I going to update the router if I can't even access its GUI? I've tried everything, I've read most of the topics here... I want to see how I can update this router without access to the GUI... Am I going to have to piss off my internet provider to change my ppoe username because of a damn dot?