[VIDEO] First Impressions and a Couple Suggestions

Hello there Kevn I dont remember if i had a chance to welcome you to the forums so Welcome buddy.

Unfortunately 5 gh its a hardware restriction i believe so nut much can bee. Done here

How ever second suggestion souds really good. We have a place on this forum where we post those ideas and then they get looked at etc and then implemented

Here is the link

http://ticket.netdumasoftware.com/report

You see now you rew is one of those positive ones that made you first think its not legit. Good to know you are enjoying it.

Hello there Kevn I dont remember if i had a chance to welcome you to the forums so Welcome buddy.

Unfortunately 5 gh its a hardware restriction i believe so nut much can bee. Done here

How ever second suggestion souds really good. We have a place on this forum where we post those ideas and then they get looked at etc and then implemented

Here is the link

http://ticket.netdumasoftware.com/report

You see now you rew is one of those positive ones that made you first think its not legit. Good to know you are enjoying it.

Sweet man! Glad suggestions are open to the public! ;)

• Administrators

Welcome to the forum buddy. Thanks for the review :) 

We are very feedback driven company, and your password feature will be implemented in the next one. We didn't add it b/c out orignial beta testers found it a pain in the ass. We'll have an opt-in password feature in next update.

Unfortunately 5ghz is hardware limitation and we can't do anything about that. However if you have a 5ghz device you can put it behind the router and use access point mode to get the best of both worlds. If you need help with that let us know! 

Thanks for the reply guys! Thats great with adding the secured admin panel. The 5ghz isnt really a big deal, after testing more you really see no difference between the two in my opinion. You are still at the mercy of the upload speed of the websites you visit anyway ha.

The 5ghz isnt really a big deal, after testing more you really see no difference between the two in my opinion. You are still at the mercy of the upload speed of the websites you visit anyway ha.

Oh I beg to differ!

(R1 wifi)

mug4puE.jpg

(Archer C7 AC wifi)

ott9N8z.jpg

I noticed the R1 making a noise when I did the speed test

Oh I beg to differ!

(R1 wifi)

mug4puE.jpg

(Archer C7 AC wifi)

ott9N8z.jpg

I noticed the R1 making a noise when I did the speed test

Thats a nasty difference there, I tried my other router with 5gz and yes, you see a difference, but mine wasnt so drastic as that. But as i mentioned above, even at 30 to 50 down, depending on the site or server you are connected to, you are still being capped in most cases.

Thats a nasty difference there, I tried my other router with 5gz and yes, you see a difference, but mine wasnt so drastic as that. But as i mentioned above, even at 30 to 50 down, depending on the site or server you are connected to, you are still being capped in most cases.

That's using AC wifi on my iPhone 6 Plus though. If you didn't have AC on the 5ghz then the most you will see is about 70/80mbps. It does make a huge difference loading things also. When i go to a website it is instantly displayed. Downloading apps on my phone is insane.

Archived