Change Router IP Address

NetZilla

Is it not possible to change the router IP Address in DumaOS? I know with the legacy R1 you had to keep it as 192.168.88.1 but thought I read somewhere that you could change it. When I try changing it, it says RPC error 'ERROR_VALIDATION': Network is not private. Thanks for any help

I just got my new router today but at the moment I have the r1 running both my wired and wireless connections and my ISP is an Arris cable modem. Nothing else. Not sure what you mean by LAN IP of my ISP hub. You mean the default gateway of the ethernet adapter? That's just been changed to the 10.0.0.1.  

• 1 year later...
On 1/17/2019 at 6:14 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

Okay so no conflict there and your public IP won't be in the range you set either. I'll pass this on to the dev team as there may be a bug here.

Is there any update on this? I'm having the same issue and it's now May of 2020.

• Administrators

This is fixed in v3.0 (our upcoming major firmware upgrade). We will be going into beta on this soon. You can sign up to our mailing list here to be notified:

https://netduma.us11.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=87a7aef5725cff4be341f1b26&id=5341b993d5