Trouble finding games on Black ops 4

brian54

almost every time I try to connect to a lobby on bo4 I get the message "the lobby is not joinable" or that it's full. Ever since I updated to the new OS it has been very weird connecting to games. It happens on Bo3 as well and im stuck searching for a game forever. my radius is just over 1,000 miles and I have my friend who lives in the Midwest as allow. any help? I will most likely downgrade until they fix it.  

• Administrators
12 hours ago, toadie09 said:

I am having the same issue. I can't find a game anymore. I get the same message. I can only play if someone else invites me to a party and they search for games.

Could you answer the above questions also please

On 12/1/2018 at 4:12 PM, Netduma Fraser said:

What happens on your Geo-Filter when this message occurs? Do you get a game if you switch to spectating mode?

no usually I restart the game multiple times but I downgraded and im finding games now . Maybe dumaos is causing some weird stuff to happen 

6 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

So no games on DumaOS even with spectating mode? What about if you removed the device from the Geo-Filter completely?

yes no games even on spectating mode and if I do find a game it's a p2p servers with a high ping. However, I did not removed it from the geo-filter completely 

• Netduma Staff
11 hours ago, brian54 said:

yes no games even on spectating mode and if I do find a game it's a p2p servers with a high ping. However, I did not removed it from the geo-filter completely 

Hi Brian, I've opened a thread about this specific issue. I'd really appreciate if you post here: 

Thanks!