Please say some of you are having this trouble and not just me...

David824

I'm noticing in some of my games since they have raised the HZ up to 60 now that when my duma is reading 23ms and the in game ping is reading around 50ms I can't kill anyone...even if they came up to me and laid down at my feet. After leaving a few matches I noticed getting connected to a NJ (I live in NC) server my duma would read 123ms and the in game connection meter was reading 130ms and I was getting kills and droping 30-5 games. Its almost as if the readings are what they say they are. IS anyone else having this kinda trouble?

38 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

Some people do find better games on higher ping servers, beauty of the Geo-Filter is allowing you to do that.

So even though the server is a high ping per say....the duma will still pick it because it could be more stable? Theres a Georgia server that's pretty good 50ms on it and it plays pretty good but I couldn't get the duma to grab it. I have even allowed it so with it saved it kept through me on the NJ which was the one that was giving my troubles. I banned it and pulled my geo filter circle away from it and it still kept grabbing it.

I live in Southern California, but I would place my home location in Texas over the Dallas Server during BO3 and WWII. It pings at 42-45ms for me and played better most all the time compared to the LA Server that is like 40 miles from me. That is what is great about the R1 and DumaOS!

47 minutes ago, Netduma Fraser said:

No I mean you can move your home location/radius to get servers further away which would mean a higher ping. There are many servers in one cluster so won't be the exact same server

Yeah Ive seen you tell people that and Ive seen others talking about it...and when I try that to get the GA server....I guess if the server isn't available or something it wont ever show up and my whole party gets kicked out to the main menu...until I'm force to make the geo filter bigger to grab another server. 

5 minutes ago, David824 said:

Yeah Ive seen you tell people that and Ive seen others talking about it...and when I try that to get the GA server....I guess if the server isn't available or something it wont ever show up and my whole party gets kicked out to the main menu...until I'm force to make the geo filter bigger to grab another server. 

I think that will be better when they update the cloud.  There are alot of mislocated servers which usually happens at game release.  We've been compiling alot of ID's for Fraser.  When he has a large quantity he plans on updating the cloud and I expect that we'll be seeing those servers show up again where they are supposed to.