• Netduma Staff

I made a mistake in the video,See how this geo-filter works,new video 

https://youtu.be/qFx8JObCzWc

You haven't got your device enabled. This means you have effectively turned off the Geo-Filter. See the top of the page - you haven't ticked 'enabled' on your console.

That means you're connecting to any host in the world. The game has chosen to connect you to the American hosts. (The host colours are green on the map, indicating they belong to the green coloured device at the top of the page. That's the one which is disabled).

Turn on the Geo-Filter, and it will work. If you enable it and can't connect to Europe, double check your game settings and click on those American hosts. If they have a really low ping they could be mis-located.

Nie masz włączonego urządzenia. Oznacza to, że skutecznie wyłączyłeś filtr geograficzny. Zobacz u góry strony - nie zaznaczyłeś "włączony" na konsoli.

Oznacza to, że łączysz się z dowolnym hostem na świecie. Gra postanowiła połączyć cię z amerykańskimi gospodarzami. (Kolory hosta są zielone na mapie, co oznacza, że ​​należą do urządzenia w kolorze zielonym na górze strony, czyli tego, który jest wyłączony).

Włącz filtr geograficzny i będzie działać. Jeśli włączysz go i nie będziesz mógł połączyć się z Europą, sprawdź dokładnie ustawienia swojej gry i kliknij na tych amerykańskich gospodarzach. Jeśli mają naprawdę niski ping, mogą być źle zlokalizowan

it's blue

• Administrators

Hard turn off the console. Wait for the icons on the map to disappear. Make sure you're using Auto & Bleeding Edge cloud and Apply cloud settings twice. Then go back to the Geo-Filter, press F12 on the keyboard, hold down the refresh icon on the browser and select the option to empty cache and hard reload. Then start up the console/game.