Welcome to Netduma Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Not Happy with my Netduma

• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

ttu_red

ttu_red

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Local time: 03:30 PM

Since day one netuma has been giving me trouble. Could someone please check my netduma ?

pollutionblues

pollutionblues

• Clubhouse Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Local time: 09:30 PM
  • LocationOuter Hebrides
If you could read this thread first and then post accordingly giving as many details of your issue as possible.

http://forum.netduma...support-thread/
The family that slays together stays together

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 1,308 posts

Since day one netuma has been giving me trouble. Could someone please check my netduma ?

What seems to be the issue ttu_red? We're happy to help but we require info about what's going on.

We're super busy and are a very small team, so we can't do as many 1 on 1's as we'd like. It's much faster to support you through the forum threads.

Technical support:

Fine tuning guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc.
FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.
Wiki - Main link to the Wiki, for everything else please search here or on the forum.
Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

Any other issues please make a new thread on the forum, thank you  :)

Twitter - Facebook - YouTube - Twitch - Instagram - Steam Group - Discord

ttu_red

ttu_red

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

i just want to make sure my netduma is running right 

1.03.6g 

Time Waner 

300 down 25 up

whatever game I play I get die  in two shots (well thats what if feels like) im always behind the lag. when I connect my pc or ps4 directly my games improve. Ive done DMZ bridge mode the works. So I just want to make sure its not the netudma.

Thank you 

21637337.png
Reactive 99% both 

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 1,308 posts

i just want to make sure my netduma is running right 

1.03.6g 

Time Waner 

300 down 25 up

whatever game I play I get die  in two shots (well thats what if feels like) im always behind the lag. when I connect my pc or ps4 directly my games improve. Ive done DMZ bridge mode the works. So I just want to make sure its not the netudma.

Thank you 

21637337.png
Reactive 99% both 

For you speeds, ensure you tick turbo mode, reset device prioritisation and set anti-flood to 70/70. Also disable IPv6 in LAN, WAN and Misc settings.

What's your ping to the game?

Technical support:

Fine tuning guide - How to set up your Netduma R1 quickly with optimum settings. Includes: How to get your full speeds, opening your NAT & Geo-filter settings etc.
FAQ - Includes: How to play with friends using the Geo-filter, I can't access the router control panel, Wifi keeps dropping out etc.
Wiki - Main link to the Wiki, for everything else please search here or on the forum.
Current firmware version (1.03.6) - If you are on anything below this, follow the instructions carefully to upgrade.

ttu_red

ttu_red

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

ive done that still have issues 

pollutionblues

pollutionblues

• Clubhouse Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  • LocationOuter Hebrides

ive done that still have issues

What’s your ping to the game?

To check your ping, make sure you have selected the largest circle on the Geo-Filter and then click the “Ping” button or tick Auto ping.

You could also run an internet diagnostics test, more info on that here:

http://support.netdu...ernet-diagnosis

Post the results or some screenshots
The family that slays together stays together

frank1144

frank1144

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 360 posts
  • Local time: 01:30 PM
  • LocationUS - CA

i just want to make sure my netduma is running right
1.03.6g
Time Waner
300 down 25 up
whatever game I play I get die in two shots (well thats what if feels like) im always behind the lag. when I connect my pc or ps4 directly my games improve. Ive done DMZ bridge mode the works. So I just want to make sure its not the netudma.
Thank you

21637337.png
Reactive 99% both

That happens to a lot of us I think BO3 is trash and is a game that is dependent on the lobby that you're playing at the moment, some lobbies are good and some lobbies are really shit, plus we don't know what kind of player you are, rusher? maybe? That type of player you are also plays a big role.

17064580.png21963376.png

ttu_red

ttu_red

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

50-60 ping I'm in texas  netduma says I have a 15-22 ping to host.  I rush in black ops 3.

here's one of my vids 

ttu_red

ttu_red

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Ping Jitter Spikes Packet Loss Good Exceptional Exceptional No Loss

ttu_red

ttu_red

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
Ping Jitter Spikes Packet Loss Good Good Exceptional No Loss

70% down 70 % up 

ttu_red

ttu_red

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

I forgot to say Thank you guys for all of your help!

hopefully, I can get this issue resolved.

Is there any way to clear the net-duma firmware then reinstall? 

Netduma Jack

Netduma Jack

Graphic Artist

• Administrators
  • 1,308 posts

I forgot to say Thank you guys for all of your help!

hopefully, I can get this issue resolved.

Is there any way to clear the net-duma firmware then reinstall? 

Thanks ttu_red :) you shouldn't need to reinstall the firmware, and I wouldn't risk something like that anyway. Try these settings out (some would already have been covered above):

- 1000km Distance
- 0 Ping Assist
- Strict Mode On (Off if playing Destiny)
- 70% anti-flood
- Put your device in Hyper Traffic (in Congestion Control)
- Share excess enabled
- Reset device prioritisation & apply
- Disable deep packet in misc
- Ensure the ethernet cables you're using connecting the R1 to hub & R1 to PC are Cat5e+/can handle your speeds.

Your Internet Diagnostics results are promising, and your ping isn't too bad. If you're getting 50-60ms, that's pretty good since we recommend <60ms for a relatively lag free experience. If you're getting 15-20ms ping to the game, that's pretty incredible and you'll struggle to improve those figures. What is your base ping stated by the Internet Diagnostics?

Technical support:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users