Gaming broadband

RedBull2k

• Administrators

I believe its because of the issues it was having connecting via PPPoE. Everytime I restart my modem its a pain in the arse re-connecting. Takes forever. Hopefully the new update can sort this :)

What do you mean exactly?

What do you mean exactly?

Fraser, sorry for the delayed response. I keep having issues connecting via PPPoE for some reason. Everytime I restart the netduma I lose connection completely. I have to go back to the WAN page and disable PPPoE, then reconnect by typing in the PPPoE username/password and applying settings. This doesnt always work sometimes, so i have to factory reset on occassions. Maybe its just me, and its working fine for other people.

Regards,

• Administrators

Fraser, sorry for the delayed response. I keep having issues connecting via PPPoE for some reason. Everytime I restart the netduma I lose connection completely. I have to go back to the WAN page and disable PPPoE, then reconnect by typing in the PPPoE username/password and applying settings. This doesnt always work sometimes, so i have to factory reset on occassions. Maybe its just me, and its working fine for other people.

Regards,

Never known that happen before and I use PPPoE,do you have cookies enabled?enter in your username and password into PPPoE then perform a reboot of the r1 via settings miscellaneous this will hard save your settings there and then

Haven't heard of that happening, are you using the Google Chrome browser when applying your PPPoE settings? 

Try Ben's suggestions and see if that works.

Haven't heard of that happening, are you using the Google Chrome browser when applying your PPPoE settings? 

Try Ben's suggestions and see if that works.

Yeah i do have cookies enabled, and the web browser I use is Safari. I'll to firefox and see if that makes a differance next time i re-boot.

• Administrators

Yeah i do have cookies enabled, and the web browser I use is Safari. I'll to firefox and see if that makes a differance next time i re-boot.

That's probably the cause. Firefox or Chrome should work properly.