Run a ping test on your internet

Im currently seeing slow internet speeds on my PC and i would like to be able to see a function where i can run an internet test from the interface without needing to change my settings as i dont know if my settings are causing me the slow down or not. 

ok first of all, what are the speeds you should be getting as it sounds like you have not set up the router properly...........turn off deep packet processing in misc, turn on turbo mode in misc. turn off ipv6 in mis, lan & wan........also a biggie, make sure cookies are ticked in misc too.....also input your speeds into the set bandwidth in congestion control but do not click auto setup........for example my speeds are 75 down and 18 up.......in the netduma i insert 74 down and 17 up.

ok first of all, what are the speeds you should be getting as it sounds like you have not set up the router properly...........turn off deep packet processing in misc, turn on turbo mode in misc. turn off ipv6 in mis, lan & wan........also a biggie, make sure cookies are ticked in misc too.....also input your speeds into the set bandwidth in congestion control but do not click auto setup........for example my speeds are 75 down and 18 up.......in the netduma i insert 74 down and 17 up.

I should be on 200 down and about 12 up as im with Virgin. Ive just done a speed test and im getting around 50 down at the moment

I believed Turbo Mode was for over 100Mb but im not seeing that by doing speedtests i didnt want to apply it. Im starting to think about unplugging the NetDuma and putting it back in the box. Ive had so many problems and customers shouldnt need to accept this. 

• Administrators

Follow this for your full speeds:

• Enter your expected speeds into bandwidth settings, don't allow auto setup
  • Reactive Algorithm
  • 100% anti-flood
  • Share excess enabled
  • Reset device prioritisation & apply
  • Disable IPv6 in WAN, LAN & misc
  • Disable deep packet in misc
  • Enable turbo mode
  • Ensure the ethernet cables you're using connecting the R1 to hub & R1 to PC are Cat5e+/can handle your speeds.
  • Do a wired speed test from a PC

Archived