Doom and Overwatch

Hellllooooo, 

just a cheeky request as I plan on playing these games pretty much exclusively after they come out. Personally I had a lot of fun on Doom, but during the beta there were plenty of hiccups with the matchmaking. Overwatch seems fine tbh but it'd be nice to see it on the Geo too.

Thank you for all of your continued hard work and support, love each and every one of you lots and lots xxx

Overwatch is like EA and locks to the Netherlands.

Oh right thank you. No biggie, game runs fine.

I just searched for a 50ms game on Doom and found two players in ten minutes. So it does work, but either the game is dead or some kind of sbmm is going on. No idea. The connection/netcode feels so bad right now, there seems to be a huge delay between when I'm getting hit and when the game actually tells me I'm getting hit. Which obviously leaves you no time to react at all.

I'm going to persist for now but if I don't see any improvements then I'll have to move on. Shame.

Ok so first game using the R1 and it feels so, so much better.

But with the filter distance spread across pretty much the whole of Europe and a ping assist of 50 it took me a LONG time to find a game. So if you plan on doing this, get a cup of tea, make a sammich or whatever. It will take a while.

Archived