problem when play bo3 in egypt stil lag

• Administrators

Hi Abdallh,

Welcome to the forum, and I think you're the first person to have the router in Egypt which is really cool!

Can you please post the information Crossy posted and we will explain what you need to change. Thanks! 

• Netduma Staff

You could try enabling strict mode. Increase ping assist to about 60ms. Make your GeoFilter as small as possible then press the snap button twice.

Alternatively you could find a dedicated server close to you and 'camp' it so that you will only connect to that one (this could take a long time to get games).

Another thing you could try is just filtering with ping assist. if you try this, put your home location in then ocean, GeoFilter as small as possible. If you can't find games with ping assist at 60ms, keep increasing it until you get games. You might need to restart the search when you increase ping assist :)

Hopefully one of these methods will get your lower ping games than what you're already getting.

You could try enabling strict mode. Increase ping assist to about 60ms. Make your GeoFilter as small as possible then press the snap button twice.

Alternatively you could find a dedicated server close to you and 'camp' it so that you will only connect to that one (this could take a long time to get games).

Another thing you could try is just filtering with ping assist. if you try this, put your home location in then ocean, GeoFilter as small as possible. If you can't find games with ping assist at 60ms, keep increasing it until you get games. You might need to restart the search when you increase ping assist :)

Hopefully one of these methods will get your lower ping games than what you're already getting.

Hi Abdallh,I agree with Crossy don't think the router is broken.But I'm guessing you have a lower player base where you live and depending on what time of day your playing,the player base could be extremely low.

I would follow Crossy suggestion and disable the GF and see what happens and where you connect to.

• Netduma Staff

Ok, so you connect to US if you disable GeoFilter. Try changing it so GeoFilter only includes the EU and see if you can connect to the EU :) (Also, don't worry about the traceroute feature that you were using - it is inaccurate).

• Netduma Staff

how i can knoe defrent between activation server and host players

When you first load up the game and go onto multiplayer, all the dedicated servers will appear on the GeoFilter. Are there any that show up close to you?

• Administrators

set the Geo-Filter to the size of the whole world. And when the game starts (maybe multiplayer menu) if you look at Geo-Filter loads of circles come up. I believe those are server clusters. Which one is the nearest?

Archived