Error coded

• Administrators

Hi Pierre,

As Tommy said can you specify the game. 

If it's Destiny please go to "Settings > Misc" then select "bleeding edge" in the cloud section then click apply.

Hey lain, why do you always suggest to have bleeding edge ticked on most of the destiny threads? Are y'all constantly updating the cloud?

Also I haven't had strict mode ticked for quite some time now in fear of getting booted. Has there been improvements to the R1/Destiny cloud to possibly use strict mode again?

• Administrators

Hi Remix,

Yes we've done a few updates for Destiny in particular. We always suggest strict mode off with Destiny mate it will never work with strict mode because it works differently to CoD. 

Happy Xmas mate!

i play Destiny all day ever day,i use ping assist on,strict mode off,radius 1000 or less,auto cloud bleeding edge ticked,never get booted now,in pvp at all,pings can be high but thats it,seems odd your getting booted as after the recent cloud update it been great.

Destiny servers are awful but ive had padlocks on the edge of the geo filter and still keeps me in the game..duma for Destiny is now working very well,doesnt make you a pvp god but its working as it should.

Do hope you get the issue fixed.

i play Destiny all day ever day,i use ping assist on,strict mode off,radius 1000 or less,auto cloud bleeding edge ticked,never get booted now,in pvp at all,pings can be high but thats it,seems odd your getting booted as after the recent cloud update it been great.

Destiny servers are awful but ive had padlocks on the edge of the geo filter and still keeps me in the game..duma for Destiny is now working very well,doesnt make you a pvp god but its working as it should.

Do hope you get the issue fixed.

Great to hear that. Nothing would make me more happy than fixing my issues. How much of ping assist do you use? Is your radius in km or miles? And Are you wired or wireless connected to the duma?

In some ways. I am pretty I have put all settings in correct. I believe the problem is not with the Duma but my internet connection. I'll have one of my provider technician to look at it. Thank you. You all have been a great help

• Administrators

Can you private message "Netduma Fraser" he will setup a 1 on 1 with you to see what the issue is.

Having said that if the booting is rare it's far more likely the game then the router as other users are not hainvg the issue. Just reconfirming but remember in "Settings > Misc" please have "bleeding edge" and "autocloud" ticked. Thanks

Archived