Not able to Chat on ps4 chat with router?

Ok, so I noticed that since I have the router connected I'm not able to connect chat party chat etc with others ?? Says because of the nat type issue. So, I changed the dmz and my nat type is open on my end. Any time I try to sent a party chat to somebody on my ps4 it won't let them in or they can't join me and chat. Only I can do is chat with somebody in a game lobby but not able to put them in a private chat in the ps4 and not the game lobby?

Any Ideas why? Only with Duma connected ....

Yeah I sometimes get that. The only solution is to back out of the party, disable geofilter, then whitelist all the users in the party. Afterwards you shouldn't get this problem anymore. The reason why you get that error message is because the people in the party are outside of your geofilter radius,

I sometimes get thus with ltr7. We will randomly get connected and players in the same city as him can join my chat but he can't which points more towards an Internet issue rather than an r1 issue.

Sometimes we have to use crappy in game chat and tick mute all but party in blops settings

Yeah I sometimes get that. The only solution is to back out of the party, disable geofilter, then whitelist all the users in the party. Afterwards you shouldn't get this problem anymore. The reason why you get that error message is because the people in the party are outside of your geofilter radius,

Ok, I had figured it out after a while, thank you though.

Archived