1.03.5m Reset of Playstation Issue

I am having an issue where I can not reset the Playstation Network PA settings to Playstation as instructed in the 1.03.5m patch notes.  I have also checked the notes in this forum and haven't seen a solution posted as of yet.   Of note, I have 47 devices listed in the Device Manager and I can't seem to see them all on the section pull-down on the Geo-Filter page for Service Selection (screenshot attached).  I believe that might be my issue as I can't see the whole pull-down but I am at a loss on how to fix it.  

Any suggestions by NetDuma or the community on how to remedy this would be appreciated.  

post-5329-0-65752200-1449550969_thumb.png

• Netduma Staff

Hey Nkakita, welcome to the forum :)

If you zoom out on the page (usually ctrl and -) it should shrink and resize the box so you can see all the devices :) I've also added it to the ticket system so there can be a proper fix in the future.

I am having an issue where I can not reset the Playstation Network PA settings to Playstation as instructed in the 1.03.5m patch notes.

It shoud change by pressing CTRL and F5 together at the same time, if not reboot the router and try again.

I tried rezooming the browser using Chrome, Firefox and Safari and none of them will allow me to zoom out enough to display the whole pull-down menu.  I also tried to do both a hard and soft reboot of the router to fix the issue and did a hard refresh on all 3 browsers.  None of that seemed to work.  

I was hoping that there was a way to deselect a number of the devices from that menu or deactivate them temporarily from the router entirely and reactivate them once I fix the issue in the Geo-Filter page.  Any thoughts if there is another workaround that might work barring a factory reset and reestablishing all the settings again?  

• Netduma Staff

I tried rezooming the browser using Chrome, Firefox and Safari and none of them will allow me to zoom out enough to display the whole pull-down menu.  I also tried to do both a hard and soft reboot of the router to fix the issue and did a hard refresh on all 3 browsers.  None of that seemed to work.  

I was hoping that there was a way to deselect a number of the devices from that menu or deactivate them temporarily from the router entirely and reactivate them once I fix the issue in the Geo-Filter page.  Any thoughts if there is another workaround that might work barring a factory reset and reestablishing all the settings again?  

Are there any unused devices? If there are, go to the device manager, click edit and delete as many as possible. Then zoom out as far as possible and see if there is enough room to select your console :)

Archived