About geo filter since update 1.03.5

Hi,

Enjoying netduma R1 thanks but since update a couple of questions I would like to ask. I have read the other topic about this and have tried your advice out but will check it again.Since updating geo filter I have it set to 508kms and 35 ms but connecting saying host descriptor 6947km ( id : c728fc5665055 ). Also comes up on geo filter page something went wrong when trying to ping all the time. Is that to do with my firewall and anti virus protection on the computer?I then hit ping button something went wrong trying ping. I was playing black ops 3 on xbox one

Hi Crossy,

Thanks for replying to my topic. Sent photos as requested. I have one photo of avast switched off not sure if thats my adblock but still showing on screen about ping. I have not turned off Firewall on pc and my anti virus and malware protection concern I affect my computer.

Buzz

post-2750-0-83760600-1449318255_thumb.jpg

post-2750-0-13138200-1449318271_thumb.jpg

post-2750-0-28195300-1449318282_thumb.jpg

post-2750-0-64298100-1449318296_thumb.jpg

post-2750-0-00411400-1449318310_thumb.jpg

post-2750-0-29033500-1449318318_thumb.jpg

I turned off ping assist. I turned off antispam,real time,shields and firewall only on avast anti virus.Still coming up something wrong trying to ping. I will try and get another console to try it with that.

• Netduma Staff

I turned off ping assist. I turned off antispam,real time,shields and firewall only on avast anti virus.Still coming up something wrong trying to ping. I will try and get another console to try it with that.

You can keep ping assist on as it doesn't matter if you connect outside of your GeoFilter as long as the ping is low (which is what ping assist does) :) Try pinging on a phone/console and see if it works.

Sorry I have not explained myself right to you, but the xbox 360 when playing multiplayer I have 192.168.88.1 on my screen on my computer and on the  geo filter ping graph worked fine netduma. But on xbox one black ops 3 it keeps giving me something went wrong when trying to ping so no graph off ping shows. I have virgin media superhub 2 router on modem only.

• Netduma Staff

Sorry I have not explained myself right to you, but the xbox 360 when playing multiplayer I have 192.168.88.1 on my screen on my computer and on the  geo filter ping graph worked fine netduma. But on xbox one black ops 3 it keeps giving me something went wrong when trying to ping so no graph off ping shows. I have virgin media superhub 2 router on modem only.

Oh, ok, I see what you mean :) Can you go to VPN and makes sure that the Xbox isn't selected :)

Crossy and Fraser thanks for all your help thats it sorted showing ping graph fine black ops 3 xbox one, with VPN xbox not selected and adblock disabled as advised

• Netduma Staff

Crossy and Fraser thanks for all your help thats it sorted showing ping graph fine black ops 3 xbox one, with VPN xbox not selected and adblock disabled as advised

Good to here! :) Is everything working now then?

Thanks also for making a great unit as multiplayer on xbox one call of duty games are so enjoyable again dealing with the lag.

Cheers

Buzz

Archived