need help changing wifi channel

hi i have a turtle beach xp500 headset that works on 2.4ghz and its picking up interferance from other wifi signals so im trying to change the wifi channel on the netduma to see if i can remedy this, yesterday i couldnt get it to change channels using chrome so logged in using IE instead and was able to change it from 7 to 8 but today ive downloaded the wifi analyzer to help with the problem and i cant change the channel again on either browser so whats the deal and how can i fix this?

• Administrators

If you hard refresh the page Ctrl + F5 (Windows) or Cmd + R (Mac) see if you're able to change it then. 

Also the list may drop down or go upwards. See if you can make it do both and then see if it works either way

Can you make the list drop down at all, so the same occur?

i can scroll down through 1 to 11 if thats what you mean

i just used the up down arrow keys instead of cursor and it worked, very weird

i forget lol but it was doing the same in both , but like i said if i use up and down arrows to cycle through them and press enter on channel i want it works so even tho its very weird as long as this keeps working problem solved :)

• Netduma Staff

i forget lol but it was doing the same in both , but like i said if i use up and down arrows to cycle through them and press enter on channel i want it works so even tho its very weird as long as this keeps working problem solved :)

That's very weird, but if it's working then I guess it doesn't matter too much :)

Archived