What do these rings mean

• Netduma Staff

Thanks for that.one more thing when I deny a host does that mean it's blocked if you how come I don't get an X to say that it is blocked as it seems like I am connecting to denyed hosts

It is only blocked if it falls within the 'red' curtain in the allow and deny area. Are you sure it is not a different server? You can check this by comparing the IDs on the one you block and the one you join again. You will also have to wait 2 mins without connecting to the server for it to take affect.

So I take it I have to wait till the end of the game to deny the host and then wait two mins before going back in to a game

It is only blocked if it falls within the 'red' curtain in the allow and deny area. Are you sure it is not a different server? You can check this by comparing the IDs on the one you block and the one you join again. You will also have to wait 2 mins without connecting to the server for it to take affect.

• Netduma Staff

So I take it I have to wait till the end of the game to deny the host and then wait two mins before going back in to a game

You can block it in game, but it won't take affect until you've disconnected from the server for at least 2 mins :)

Does just leaving the match disconnect from the host

Yeah it does but won't solve your problem of re connecting to that host,which you don't want to do if it's a bad host.

And ask all the questions you want that's what the forum is here for... ;)

Archived