Extremely long i.P. Unable to edit my devices names.

I've been updating all my devices to my Netduma. Now I've got the usualy laptops/phones/tablets, but I also have a new 'wifi boosters' in the house (3 story house, router is on the bottom floor, so I have a wifi booster on the middle floor and one on the top floor).

Now, I have some devices which now appear as 2 i.p addresses, but one even appears as 4 i.p addresses! Why is this?

The first device that has 2 i.p addresses is a laptop, the one that has 4 i.p addresses I believe is my wireless boosters, another one is a phone,

Either way, this causes a problem, because on my Device Manager tab on Netduma, I'm unable to see the full name of these devices because the i.p is filling up the whole page.

What can I do to resolve this?
vnz7TCA.jpg
Thank you for your help.

Hey, welcome to the forum :)

This is on the ticket system to be resolved. If you reboot the router does it remove the unused IPs and allow you to enter device names?

Hello, thank you :)

Well yesterday I turned the router off from the mains and pulled out the main socket and plugged it back in. Unfortantly I lost every single thing connected to the netduma and it was like I had it brand new.

How do I reboot? And if I do that, will I lose everything?

• Netduma Staff

Hello, thank you :)

Well yesterday I turned the router off from the mains and pulled out the main socket and plugged it back in. Unfortantly I lost every single thing connected to the netduma and it was like I had it brand new.

How do I reboot? And if I do that, will I lose everything?

Go to Settings >> Miscellaneous and press 'Reboot'. This will hard save everything before rebooting :)

Archived