after 1.03.05 update I can no longer see anything on the geo filter except the radar sweep around my location?

I put the new update on my r1 and it worked the 1st day and now it doesnt show me anything but the radar sweep on my location. Im trying to figure out how to post a picture of what I see in game on the router during Black Ops 3. It does the same thing on the PS4, computer and my tablet browsers. Never a problem until now.

Go into settings>miscellaneous and click cloud/bleeding edge. Make sure they are both enabled. This will flush the servers and make sure they are all up to date. Also are you are not using internet explorer are you? It doesn't play well with the R1.

I found the issue. Im an idiot guys lol, it identified the ps3 as the ps4 but thanks for all the attempted help, im a fool, so unless one of you is a shrink, I guess I were asking for the wrong kind of help lol!

Glad to hear you got it sorted, enjoy! :)

I put the new update on my r1 and it worked the 1st day and now it doesnt show me anything but the radar sweep on my location. Im trying to figure out how to post a picture of what I see in game on the router during Black Ops 3. It does the same thing on the PS4, computer and my tablet browsers. Never a problem until now.

When you updated did you do Ctrl + F5 then change Playstation PA to Playstation, also Zennon said VPN seems to Enable its self after rebooting so make sure that is disabled also.

Archived