I get so close

Evening all, so I've noticed I keep getting into gunfights on blops3 and get so close to killing them then I die. It makes me rage so much i get the drop on them first and they kill me .I connect to a dedi just south of London I believe. I get about a steady 15 ping ish, on blops3 it says I'm on a 33 ping is it just me or does anyone else get this. This is the first time I've moaned on here about blops3 I'm in a mood now lol x

Yeah I have some similar issues, they tend to go away for the most part after ten pm when all the little darlings go to bed. I think with the popularity of the game at the minutes the servers are overloaded which doesn't help with connections.

Have you got everything set up as per guides and advice on this forum ?

yep i also have the same problem with that same dedi. i haven't tried after 10pm but pretty much allday it plays cr@p for me. It played exactly the same for me with AW too :(

Im not sure if its the same, but i know with AW you would quite often get lots of guys from overseas with high pings, so i always put it down to that because my ping was always pretty tight.

i am currently playing on the dedi in france as it doesn't seem to always half that split second behind feeling like the uk dedi, that said though there usually always seems to be 1 or 2 guys that seem to have the jump on me in those games. They usually finish top of the other team with mental kdr's lol (im not bitter/jealous) :P

Archived