Halo 5 - can't join

blankplanet

I've been trying to join games and quite often it gets to step 4 in the lobby where the game loads, but I get kicked. I tried without the geo filter and I got put into a game in the US - not ideal as I'm in the UK. I've had maybe two games with geo filter on but it takes a while, any advice to get into games without as much fuss? 

• Netduma Staff

I've been trying to join games and quite often it gets to step 4 in the lobby where the game loads, but I get kicked. I tried without the geo filter and I got put into a game in the US - not ideal as I'm in the UK. I've had maybe two games with geo filter on but it takes a while, any advice to get into games without as much fuss? 

When you get into the part where the game loads, try disabling the GeoFilter and see if you get into the game :)

• Administrators

Unfortunately uses dedicated servers exclusively and for some reason favours putting you on a US server consistently. It is possible to force a European host but it can take many searches. We're still trying to optimise it where possible. 

• 1 month later...

Archived