update nothing but problems

after the update i been having nothing but problems first off i'm lagging like crazy my geo filter not working i got 2 keep resetting my router and it still not working what can i do somebody please help i'm about 2 go crazy because my router was working so good before this update. A update suppose too make things better not worst

• Administrators

You will need to be more specific. Are the pings on the Geo-filter really high? Are they spiking? 

What do you mean the Geo-filter isn't working? Did you hard refresh the page and make sure to pick the non PA versions of the services at the top of the Geo? 

now my host filtering page want come up once i cut my computer off i got to reset my router every time to get back to my setting  and do all my settings all over again i mean every time all the other setting comes up except the host filtering page wtf this router have became a big pain in my ass what kind off update is this if i knew i had to go through all this i would have never updated this router so can i please please please get some help

• Netduma Staff

now my host filtering page want come up once i cut my computer off i got to reset my router every time to get back to my setting  and do all my settings all over again i mean every time all the other setting comes up except the host filtering page wtf this router have became a big pain in my ass what kind off update is this if i knew i had to go through all this i would have never updated this router so can i please please please get some help

Someone from Netduma should be on today and be able to help you because it is definitely not normal that the host filtering just stops loading.

Archived