Can any body help me please

Every game I get thrown in to seems to be lag comp I could start to hit people but then die any help its my birthday today and wanted to have a phew good games on bops3 done the update ?

Honestly the game is hit or miss right now.  I myself can tell when the hit detection is spot on.  Sometimes it is and sometimes not.  I have actually been in low ping lobbies and the hit detetion sucked.(i.e. 20 to 25ms) and I have been in lobbies that had a ping of 30 to 50 and the hit detection was awesome.  Can really explain but I am going to put this on the game.  

Best thing I can say is let the ping assist do the most work for you.  I am not sure of your location but place your home location in the ocean at the smallest diameter and find out what your average base ping is by running internet diagnosis.  Make you ping assist base ping + 10ms and that will be the value you use. Then search for lobbies.  Keep playing if the hit detection feels like it is not registering back out wait a full 2 min and try to search for another game.  You will find a game where the hit detection is spot on.  And stay in that lobby. Just a little trial and error. Good luck.

Archived