Destiny issues

I got my router yesterday and started using it last night. Did the latest update and after a noobish start and advice from here set my Xbox up in th Gf. I followed the destiny guide on here to the letter but I'm getting booted when trying to play crucible with friends. They are UK based so within the search radius but do I need to add them to a whitelist of some sorts? I have also got static ip and forwarded all necessary ports.

I bought this router to help with the bs in Trials which starts again tonight. I'd be fairly over the moon if I could get a resolution by then.

Thoughts?

• Administrators

As you're on the latest update: Make sure you have hard refreshed the page and have reselected the service for your console. PA should not be in the service name.

With the link above making sure you're using fast search.

Go to settings > miscellaneous and tick auto&bleeding edge and apply. 

Yes I would recommend adding your friends to the allow list.

Thanks for the responses, the guide Buck posted was the guide I followed during my setup. I have refreshed the page and already have auto & bleeding edge ticked. I can play pvp solo but when I join with friends I get a beaver/rabbit error and get kicked to orbit. How do i add people to the allow list?

Archived