Properly connected my R1 but I am only able to find the mikrotik control panel. netduma does not show up in my Wi-Fi control panel or on PC, the only thing that shows up is mikrotik. Also tried directly connecting into the netduma router and still only shows up as mikrotik

• Netduma Staff

No not at all I've tried different configurations connecting directly and wirelessly and never does it show up. Always shows up as mikrotik and when i type in 192.168.88.1 it takes me to the mikrotik Control Panel

It seams like maybe it hasn't been flashed for some reason. Try giving it a reboot just in case but Fraser should be on tonight and be able to help you out :)

I already have attempted to reboots already.The moment I installed it I thought it was not flashed. This is the second router I received into weeks.The first one arrived destroyed in shipping, the second one arrived not flashed. Needless to say I'm a bit frustrated.So what do I do now...

• Netduma Staff

I already have attempted to reboots already.The moment I installed it I thought it was not flashed. This is the second router I received into weeks.The first one arrived destroyed in shipping, the second one arrived not flashed. Needless to say I'm a bit frustrated.So what do I do now...

Sorry to hear that man! I'm sure Fraser will be on here soon and will tell you what to do next to get this resolved asap :)

Archived