I'm beasting on bops 3 Xbox 1

The last couple of days I'm killing everything that moves I play search hardcore mode I'm going 10 for 1 18 for 2 and so on hope this continues netduma is awesome why all the moaning by some people I'm with virgin media and if I didn't have the Duma I'd be crying keep up the great work

Awesome man, I have been having really good games too and if there is a bad lobby I leave.

People seem to be blaming the netduma for the server issues that is going on.

Some people dont even know how to use their netduma properly.

Game on!!!!

I'm no expert either I learned from reading posts on here and great help and advice from the time I got this router I'd say 90 percent of problems are to do with your internet provider I'm with virgin and they are terrible were I live I get the speeds but the latency is terrible i can't play any cod game straight from the super hub 2 .when I got the Duma my experience on the cod games changed for the better yea you still have bad games that's just life stop over thinking the router I'm playing with the geo filter on set at 1176 pa 2. My home location is set over Ireland my bandwidth is set at 80 download 10 up reactive my congestion is set at 70 on both bars then I give Xbox 1 90 percent priority and tick share access on mine I have deep packets on .thats a little bit of what I do don't no if it's right or not but works for me and as my opening posts says I'm beasting at the moment people just melting its that good that I'm thinking that wasn't even on him and he's dead .also I played straight from the virgin router yesterday my god nearly had a breakdown I put a whole clip into someone and they ran off lol you do forget how bad it was before I got the Duma hope I help in someway

Archived