What is going on

Macca65

With the forum? Every time I visit recently it has changed. Where have the status, and the topics gone? The shout out thing is rubbish, in my opinion!

If it ain't broke don't fix it!

• Administrators

The status and recent topics are still there on the right side, that hasn't been changed. 

Shoutbox is good for quick support as well as just to hang out. If you don't like it you can minimise it by going to the end of the black bar that says NETDUMA Shoutbox :)

The status and recent topics are still there on the right side, that hasn't been changed. 

Shoutbox is good for quick support as well as just to hang out. If you don't like it you can minimise it by going to the end of the black bar that says NETDUMA Shoutbox :)

Thanks Fraser, must be something wrong with my page as the status updates etc have disappeared!

• Netduma Staff

Thanks Fraser, must be something wrong with my page as the status updates etc have disappeared!

They are collapsible so you might have accidentally pressed the hide button. If you can see the bar at the top press the three triangles and it will un-minimise it if that was the problem :)

They are collapsible so you might have accidentally pressed the hide button. If you can see the bar at the top press the three triangles and it will un-minimise it if that was the problem :)

Lol should have gone to spec savers..... As I can't see any triangles, I have minimised the shoutout, but can't find any thing to bring up the status bit.

But will put something in mine and see if it appears..... Mutters away to himself and crosses fingers.......

Well that didn't work

• Administrators

Lol should have gone to spec savers..... As I can't see any triangles, I have minimised the shoutout, but can't find any thing to bring up the status bit.

But will put something in mine and see if it appears..... Mutters away to himself and crosses fingers.......

Well that didn't work

Do the same thing I said but on those boxes instead, put cursor on the right side of the boxes, should be 3 dots you can click

Do the same thing I said but on those boxes instead, put cursor on the right side of the boxes, should be 3 dots you can click

Hi Fraser, I am using my I-pad, and there are no dots. Just a settings cog, and next to that the search box and below that view new topics

Can you see recent topics and status updates at all? Even just the titles?

No nothing like that Fraser, I just have the forum as the full page, I used to have the recent topic titles and status updates underneath, but on my I-pad for some reason have disappeared lol

I will check later on my laptop when I get home to see if it's the same, but I should'nt think so :)

• Administrators

No nothing like that Fraser, I just have the forum as the full page, I used to have the recent topic titles and status updates underneath, but on my I-pad for some reason have disappeared lol

I will check later on my laptop when I get home to see if it's the same, but I should'nt think so :)

Ahh okay, well I can definitely see it on my laptop so hopefully its the same for you :)

Archived