Constant Destiny Errors

Hi Everyone-

First time posting here but I've had the R1 since the summer and I love it. It's worked great and for the most part Destiny has been running really well. However over the last five days i cannot load into a pvp match 90% of the time. I'm also getting booted from the tower about 30-40% of the time. Always a Beaver error code. I know that Destiny is particularly wonky but the problem has just popped up out of nowhere after working fine for almost 6 months. Does anyone know what I can do to try and fix the problem? Anyone experiencing similar issues? I've tried most everything. Reset the router many times. Also did a factory reset and rebuilt everything and still no go. I've followed all the setup guides and lurked the forums but am sort of stumped. I'm not, like, SUPER tech savvy but I definitely feel comfortable fixing things if someone helps me through it. 

Any help would be much appreciated. 

Cheers.

Hi have you tried this,i play pvp all the time on destiny and have never had your issue,also try it with out the duma connected.But as a whole the net duma hasn't givenme that issue.

Probably to do with destiny itself.

Regards

http://wiki.netduma.com/doku.php?id=destiny_crucible

I have! I've followed all the guides and settings from Netduma and like I said, it was working totally fine up until about a week ago. Totally at a loss for what it could be.

It's not the router.. Tried to play last night & booted all night, I message Fraser & did an cloud update & was awesome, then 2 to 3 days of beaver codes. It's 100% destiny & I've given up on this game, they just want to fix bugs(coughing)...bullshit. ..& collect dlc / money .

Have you got auto&bleeding edge cloud ticked and applied? 

Are you using fast search method? 

I definitely do. It doesn't connect on fast search. This afternoon I've been using the slow search method with strict mode ticked and have gotten into some of the matches I've started. When I have the geo-filter set to 1000 km (essentially the east coast of the states) I can't get into a match. When I expand it to the whole of the US it's a bit better. I'm not sure what's going on. I haven't tried port forwarding simply because I've never had to before and don't know exactly where to start. I understand that Destiny's servers and connectivity is fairly wonky but wanted to troubleshoot here since it's such a recent thing with my router. 

If you/anyone is getting kicked with strict mode off please provide me with the IDs of things that are getting blocked

When you say "IDs of things that are getting blocked" what exactly do you mean? Where would I find that info?  

Take a look on this and tell me if it improve something for you:

http://forum.netduma.com/topic/8623-best-settings-on-destiny-imo/?do=findComment&comment=63362

The Netduma is my main router so none of the setting on the ISP router would apply to me right? Otherwise should I just mirror the Netduma settings you posted shots of? I'm willing to give anything a try. 

When you say "IDs of things that are getting blocked" what exactly do you mean? Where would I find that info?

The Netduma is my main router so none of the setting on the ISP router would apply to me right? Otherwise should I just mirror the Netduma settings you posted shots of? I'm willing to give anything a try.

Yes so you don't need the DMZ part.

If you need help to configure, send me a private message.

I'll do what i can to help you.

• Administrators

When you click on any host, they have a unique ID which are alphanumeric characters. With strict off, when you get booted, you should see the caution triangle somewhere on the map. When this happens, click on it and copy the ID it is, do this every time you get booted and then provide me with the IDs so I can add them to the cloud.

When you click on any host, they have a unique ID which are alphanumeric characters. With strict off, when you get booted, you should see the caution triangle somewhere on the map. When this happens, click on it and copy the ID it is, do this every time you get booted and then provide me with the IDs so I can add them to the cloud.

Cross posting from a message I sent to Chive: So I used the port-forwarding settings last night and today and one of the things that happened is that my PS4 is only recognized as an unnamed device in the device list. Also as of today none of the settings were working anymore and I was getting rabbit-ed over and over as the host with strict mode ticked and unticked. One of the things I'm noticing is that I tend to get disconnected more when the radius of the geo-filter is smaller. Not sure what's going on. 

I also did not see any exclamation points to get a code from. It's really strange. 

I've been desperately trying to find a solution for this as well. I get to up around 7 wins in osiris then I get rabbit'd, I've constantly got my netduma up and I can't see any exclamation marks. With that said I may be missing them as I get DC'd?

PS: I've been successfully using the netduma for a few months now, looks like destiny might have a dedicated server for osiris that it connects to at a certain win count?

Funny this,but yesterday i got beaver alot,disconnected in a rumble match,then screen went blank,then i was sent back to the game i was in,lost all my points for kills?Was in yellow bars the green,geofilter was on.

Not sure where the getting kicked situation is coming from.

• Administrators

I've been desperately trying to find a solution for this as well. I get to up around 7 wins in osiris then I get rabbit'd, I've constantly got my netduma up and I can't see any exclamation marks. With that said I may be missing them as I get DC'd?

PS: I've been successfully using the netduma for a few months now, looks like destiny might have a dedicated server for osiris that it connects to at a certain win count?

Make sure you've got auto&bleeding edge cloud ticked. 

Cross posting from a message I sent to Chive: So I used the port-forwarding settings last night and today and one of the things that happened is that my PS4 is only recognized as an unnamed device in the device list. Also as of today none of the settings were working anymore and I was getting rabbit-ed over and over as the host with strict mode ticked and unticked. One of the things I'm noticing is that I tend to get disconnected more when the radius of the geo-filter is smaller. Not sure what's going on. 

I also did not see any exclamation points to get a code from. It's really strange. 

PM me and we can do a 1 on 1 and see what we can find out

Archived